New profile posts

Need advice. I have a L3800 with a loader. I purchased a set of 2 inch wheel extenders to allow me to use rear chains. I will be using a blade on the rear for snow in WI. What is the best chains to purchase? Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks...
I have an L295DT tractor that I believe is a 1981...I recently found a loader for it, a Great Bend 260, with a little fabricating it mounted very nicely. I am told I can plumb it into the hydraulics on the tractor by removing the four bolt cap under the seat and installing a block assembly for the hoses. I saw two directional arrows under the four bolt cap, but my loader controls has three spots for hoses. Can anyone guide me in the process to plumb it up?
After replacing the clutch housing and clutch I got my clutch adjusted but it still won't disengage with the clutch pedal in. Any suggestions.
Good evening Vic, this is an awesome resource. I started a thread on this topic: "2001 L4610D HST oil leaking from propeller shaft" and it was recommended that I send you and IM to see if you might be familiar with this? I was told this was a problem and there might have even been a warranty recall from Kubota on this issue. Any help in determining the cause of the leak and the proper fix would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Robert
L345.. lifted 3 point up with mower on it , will not go down. left it like that all night normally will bleed down.the levers for the lift move all the way up and down.there is a linkage from the top arm under the seat that appears to be the feedback sensor that connects into the three point area . i dont see were it has moved.
Hi,
Does anyone on this forum know to adjust a clutch on a L245DT? I would sure like to know if I did it correctly or not.
Richard
I might not have the clutch adjusted correctly. Can anyone tell me in sequence how to setup clutch linkage and adjustment of a new clutch.
I replaced the clutch and throw-out bearing along with replacing cracked clutch case in my Kubota L245DT. I tried to start it and it sounded like the battery was dead so charged it. It was still hard to turn over and now it won't even do that it just clunks. Any ideas on what I did wrong. Would appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Richard
Hi, good to be a part of this group. I do commercial work (mostly pasture mowing) in the Tallahassee FL area. For the last 4 yrs I've run an L3010 with a LandPride 5 ft mower. Just upgraded to an M5140 HD (w/FEL) with LP 6ft mower. It's much faster and way more comfortable.
Mark
hello. I realize I have a "stuck" draft/lift regulating knob on my BX. How would I repair so the knob will rotate (fast or slow)? thanks.
I realize I have a "stuck" draft/lift knob on my BX. (won't rotate either direction). Any thoughts on making it serviceable?
You need to type a post in the body, not just use a title. People can't respond to your posts unless you actually post.