New profile posts

L35 leaks hyd fluid from top of tranny (under seat). Any suggestions on how to approach this? Looks like it could be O rings. I got the O rings but not sure how much I need to take apart to replace them.
Hey Aussie mark was just curious as to if you ever figured out the transmission loss of power I'm having the same bloody issue an as it's a grey market no diagram for me yet any help would be appreciated cheers
I have a question on the Block Heater. I had the dealer install one on my L3560HSTC and he told me to get a plug in timer and set it so it will warm the engine before I go to take it out during cold weather, my neighbor said he has a SkidSteer and he just plugs it in and leaves it that way until he needs it. Is there any problem in leaving it plugged in during cold weather so I can use it when I want or should I use the timer??
2910's are good and powerful machines. Parts are not a problem to get from kubota. The only major problem we have had was a front wheel fell right off due to a defective weld from the factory on the hub. For a quick attach, there are many companies that offer retrofit options including kubota, regardless you'll have to have some welding done on your bucket. I hope that helps you out.
Hi OldeEnglish. I read your posts regarding B2910 tractor while studying up on it; there is a 2002 B2910 for sale near me. Have you encountered any model-specific problems with it? Parts availability problems? Did you find a good quick attach solution? Does the three-point mount for the backhoe create a significant limit to its function?

Thank you, Peter pandress@live.com
Sorry, been away on vacation and then when I got home, lots of problems with my computer. I think things are ironed out now. The thing with the quick attach is you have to take off the 3-pt hitch to hook up the backhoe. I'm having problems getting my pictures to load onto this site from my photos app. I may have to take a few new ones.
I was also thinking ..... if I left my quick attach hitch on and then added the hoe that would move it out away from the cab several more inches? just pondering solutions.

tom
This is the first reply I have received. Thanks. no pics yet. no hurry. would be a 2018 or 2019 project anyway (backhoe). Bet the trees are turning and looking great out your way! My Brother lives in MA but he's turned into a city slicker.
I'll try again, I don't know if you got any of my messages, but I'll have to get some close up shots, it is hooked to a sub-frame that is made extended to accommodate the cab.
I'll have to take some close up shots, but it is on a sub-frame that extends out to accommodate the cab.
jajiu- Question for you.. Your L3560 is a cab model, I was told awhile back I couldn't add a backhoe to my L4200 because the cab would cause interference with the backhoe/operator. could you send me a couple of closer up pics of how your backhoe attaches? I'd really like to add one to my L4200.