New profile posts

Happy birthday buddy!!!! Hope your having a good one :) Wife and I are back east for a vacation this week. Spent the week in Vermont visiting friends and family. Got the auto museum over in RCW's stomping grounds today, then headed to Niagra falls in the morning.
Happy b-day D! I remembered yours was right with mine! Glad we are both around for another year!!!:D:)
Jakab, I am still interested in your L185DT Loader and hydraulics. How can I contact you? Leo.
Sorry for the delay, but I just noticed your message this morning. I guess this forum does not notify about visitor messages.

Anyway, I installed a cooling fan (https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00065JM8U) in mine. It draws 1.2 amps on high and half that on low. The B7100 dynamo (10 amps) has no problem with that, even with LED worklights front and rear.

That said, the fan mount broke from metal fatigue after about 15 months. I think it was the rocking and rolling from hanging from the roof while bouncing over uneven terrain.

Morning Torch, I have seen several of your post about B7100 tractor. I have a B7100 HST-D purchased in 1996. The tractor is in perfect condition but in central Texas I am considering building canopy and would like to install a cooling fan in the canopy.
Hi, I am interested in your mower. I am in Bowling Green, Ky.
Would you take $1500 for it? Thanks, Kai
Hi, did you end up turboing the b7100 you have? I have a 1981 b7100D and have considered turbo’ing it. Just curious if your experience. Thanks, James.
Hi bcp. A couple of years ago you posted that you had found replacements yokes for a B2551 snowblower at NAPA. I don't suppose you still have that part number available, do you? I'm trying to piece together a B2660 snowblower and am wondering if the yokes could possibly be identical.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Regards,

Creig
Yes, I do, but I'm only interested in selling the entire tractor. I'd prefer to sell it to someone that already has a B7200 they want to keep running.
Lance, I am super interested and would love to see a picture of the used panels and the new hood! Can you text me some pictures at 214-500-4087? Or, you could email them to me at
j-jeter@live.com. Thank you! Justin
Hello
I have a set of good used side panels. I also have a new hood as well as one new side panel. Not sure if the new panel is left or right will have to check it. If you took both used side panels $125 each plus shipping. You can reach me at 209- 712- 4066. Thank you Lance
Thanks for the info. I will pull it out tomorrow and check. I'm at about 550 hours. Do you still have the BX24? If so, have you had any leak issues with the bulkhead fittings?
If you have your fuel tank out unplug and pull the fuel sensor you will see where it starts rusting I had to replace mine after only 4~5 hundred hours it still worked but was rusting in the tank to the point where it was clogging the fuel line from the tank
Hi rkidd
I have a new B2650....like some of the things you've done with yours!
Gonna check out the tool box(s) and lighting and homemade stuff.....thanks!
Dave
Morning Torch, I have seen several of your post about B7100 tractor. I have a B7100 HST-D purchased in 1996. The tractor is in perfect condition but in central Texas I am considering building canopy and would like to install a cooling fan in the canopy. I have seen several on the forum have used a radiator cooling fan. My question and concern is will the dynamo produce enough amps for this. I do not use any lights on the tractor or any other item which I know of that would be drawing amps. Would appreciate your thoughts. You may email me at wilburncox@embarqmail.com or PM me someway on the forum. Thanks in advance for your assistance and have a fantastic day. Wilburn"Red" Cox
Hi Paul, sorry for the delay. I'm in Placerville. Unfortunately the grill is one of the rough panels, and I'm not sure if the park brake components will fit your L3800.

You are welcome to come look at the tractor if you are interested.

Thanks, Mike
Have a problem with quick connect couplers leaking.I have replaced the one that was leaking and had hydraulic cylinders rebuilt. Still leaks where the two pieces connect. Help
Hi, Sorry I did not see this until now. I have the PDF but I am not sure how to get it to you. Do you have an email address I can use to send it to you. Thanks, -Keith
Hello Vic,

Do you have a decal kit in English for a B6001 or even a B6100?

Email is holleyman@gmail.com

Thanks