New profile posts

Good morning my Brother, thank you for note about my wife, she was a bright spot in my life in some very dark times. I just wish I could have been a better husband to her during it all. Yes there are several Brothers keeping track of me, makes me have some faith in the world,,lol,, Yep there are a few in here that are making this somewhat boring with the political and hurt butt posts. I find lots of info in here and made some friends I may lurk, and pipe in some times , but I don;t think I ll leave. I don;t know but maybe there is a way to block these people from popping up on my screen, I dont know.
Anyways my brother have a wonderful day, I am going to go and try to fit the pieces lil brother welded up for me yesterday. I know they are close but you know fine tune them to fit,,lol
Have a most wonderful day my Brother
Skeets
Skeet how are you holding up? Sorry to just read in your messages here that your wife passed. These are tough times for all of us. I hope that some of the Brothers are keeping an eye out for you. I we have been trying to keep in touch with our members here. I don***8217;t know about you, but I am really starting to question how much I am going to be on OTT. There is a few that are really starting to ruin the site. They are acting like 2 year olds and everything is about them and no one is allowed to say anything negative about them. Take care brother and I hope you are well.
I found an ad somebody selling a new 3 point setup for an L. $100 let me know if you want their number. Maybe theyd ship, I have no idea
Hey, I just got a loader from Coldwater. Do you have any pictures of how you mounted the loader to the tractor? My kit came with no instructions and a box filled with metal pieces. Would appreciate the help, thank you!! BTW, how's the FEL holding up?
I have a L4600HST. Tractor is running but only at low RPM. Linkages are working. Tractor will just not respond to throttle. More alarming is the fact that the crankcase is overfull. I drained around 4 quarts of very thin oil to bring the dip stick level to the mid range on the stick. I have heard that the fuel pump diaphragm may be the issue. I understand how this would explain the high oil level as diesel can enter crankcase. My question is, "Would this also explain the tractor running at low RPM but not responding to increase throttle?
My gut says it might, but wondered if anyone could confirm.
good morning sir.... I read that you have worked on and have experience with the L3800's. May I ask you a question? I am having trouble with the safety switch on the accelerator pedal. The switch sits in a bracket under the dash as you may remember. It's loose and is not seated firmly in the bracket and pushes up mostly all the time now. When it pushes up just that little bit, the tractor wont start. I constantly have to push down on it so the proper contact is made to allow the tractor to start. While the tractor starts fine when I do this, it is a pain in the ass. Any suggestions on how to get it to firmly sit in the bracket without loosening up? Not sure I explained that to be understandable, but perhaps.... Thanks for your time...
Chris,

Would you have a transmission and a carburetor for a W5021? If so, how much for each?

Thanks.
Chuck Cox
412-551-2835
M
melomalo
My local dealer priced the carburetor at $113.00 and said it was available for order.
Hi guys, My B3300SU was running fine yesterday and this morning - backed out of the garage and shut it down then started it and when went to pull ahead, it quit. Started back up again - tried to back up and it quite - I am aware of the safety switch under the seat and had tied it off, also the one on the side near the pedal - seems to be freely working. Read an old past that the seat switch could be totally screwed now - any help would be appreciated - thanks
Would happen to have access to a L175 Speed changer rod fork 34150-23543? I self inflicted this wound thinking the rod was stuck. not knowing there was also ball's at the back end!!!
PM'd you as the forum blocks newbs from posting URLs... "Doc Kubota" may be a forum designation for the person in the videos. Anyway, I have an L4600 diesel and wanted to get the low down on Kubota diesel maintenance...
Would you happen to have a b7000 steering box laying around. Ordered a shaft from Greece. The distance between the top and lower race is a little longer than the old one. Plus the column and top of the box now will not contact the box by 3/16 of an inch. used fiber gaskets to get a small amount of resistance on the bearings. Thought that was ok till I found the bearing races no longer will need pressed into the top or bottom; they will fall out. Tried jb weld to stop them from turning lol everything felt good until I put it in the tractor and weight on the front axle. Will turn 1 1/4 turn of the wheel each direction but when turning full right and start back there is a loud crack and the steering wheel get 1/8 turn slop then will turn back. I thought I had the sector and ball nut centered in the vice felt smooth?