New profile posts

I appreciate the honest reply Vic. You pretty much called it--- the dealer here wants to charge me $800.00 for the ROPS. I don't see any other option than to pay the price. Still, makes me think that maybe the Canadian market isn't as important from a PR point of view than the American one. If a ROPS program is implemented to save lives, I guess Kubota thinks Americans are more worthy of saving?

Cameron
i have a B7100.i also have new light weight 6 1/2 ft plow.if i put it on my tractor will the tractor handle it to plow my driveway?will it work
i have a b7100.could i put a new light 6 1/2 ft plow on the front.what do you think?or is it to much for the tractor?
Hi Vic,

Thanks for the videos. I find them a very helpful resource.

Just wondering if the ROPS and Seatbelt safety program that members from the
States have told me about is also available in Canada? I am going to (hopefully) purchase a B8200 this week and am waiting for a reply from Kubota Canada ---they did get back to me and said they were forwarding my question/request to Delta Power. Not sure what to think.

Thoughts?

Cameron
Thanks.
See your post, I replied there.
Always risk on a new model year and Tier 4 is a biggy....
Hopefully Kubota has their act together on this one!
Hi Cal, I just wanted to let you know there was a recall on the 3560's and 4060's. I thought I remembered that it might include your tractor. Exhaust valve can freeze in cold weather.
The 20.5-8-10 USA Trail 6 ply was the only thing I could find that worked when Firestone dropped as Bridgestone had before the 21x800-10 Turf & Field ( Bst was 20.5-8-10 identical rolling circumference as the Fst 21x8-10 ) was brought back to market.
You are looking at it correctly by figuring by RC so that's 90% of the battle in figuring out what else will work up front.
I'll have to look at my notes since Carlisle still hasn't posted the RC's of their smaller turf tires on the website or in a new catalog as they've promised for over 2!!! years. I have the sheets I get through a customer service rep at Carlisle who
magically gets the info from the engineering dept I can look thru and see if I can find what fits it.
Please send me an email with this message to:
al@cwtire.com that way I'll have it where I can see it ( remember it!!!) to follow thru with what you need to know.\
Al
Hello! I have a B7300 with 4 dry rotted turf tires. Factory tires were Firestone Turf and Field 20.5x8.00-10's on the front and 29x12.5-15's on the rear. I'm having a very difficult time finding replacements. However, I've zero'd in on the Carlisle Multi Trac C/S 29x12.5-15 as the best possible replacement for the rear. Per Carlisle, it has a RC of 90.2 inches (somewhat larger than the Firestone Turf and Field, which is 86 inches). This means I need to find a front tire that is proportionately larger to match the slightly larger rear. Per my calculations I believe I need something with a RC of approximately 63 inches (as opposed to the Firestone, which is 61). As someone who deals with tires, and who is familiar with Kubotas, can you recommend a front tire? I noted in one thread you recommended the Carlisle USA Trail (20.5x8.00-10). There are four difference USA Trail tires this size. Would any of them work for me? Much thanks for any assistance you can give me! Robert
I have a L-2000 Kubota that has a d1100 engine ,it has a canister style oil filter,does any know what oil filters will fit it, Kubota or after market ? thanks tractor man.
I have a L-4200 with cab that frosts up the inside of the windows. I run the heater and also the air conditioner like the manual says. Any ideas? i am thinking about a fan but not sure what to try.
Generally run it at 2500 rpm but today I was clearing some land and noticed I was loosing reverse , shut it down for a half hour or so and it was back to normal for a while???????
Hey Al, I got your VM and really appreciate your offer to loan me the equipment to fill my tractor tires with liquid. I'm going to do a little more research on which fluid is least likely to cause corrosion to the rim since they don't have tubes. I'm taking a few days off next weekend so hopefully will have fluid by then. I'll call you later in the week if that is OK. Thanks, Donnie
What RPM's are you noticing this in - or what rpm do you work at ?? Has it ever "worked" correctly???
By slow reverse I mean the bx feels slugish in high or low range at any rpm , no visable obstructions , oil levels good , everything else works just like the day I brought it home