New profile posts

Are you still making the stabilizers?Would like a set for an L3300.
Web link or email address?
Hst drive issue.
I’ve got a Kubota L48.
I have recently changed hst oil and filter. Still having same issue.
Unit will work but is really slow. After about 20 to 30 mins unit will no longer move. I can pick up front and rear where tires are off the ground and tires will roll forward or reverse but no power to move machine. Unit worked better when it was really cold out. I used Mobil 424. Should I put a thicker oil in unit or do I have another issue. Hoping I don’t have to get pumps rebuilt. Implements are working fine. Bucket and backhoe aren’t lacking in power.
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Hi Deesil

Could you tell my where the pressure relief valve is located on you transmission? If it is to hard to enplane could you send a picture?

Mine is only 1750 psi and no deal up here is sure where it is (or want me to bring the tractor in)

Thanks
Al
awb855@gmail.com
My Kubota B5200 has a problem. The throttle lever no longer will stay "on" eg. In position. It slips back to low unless I hold it in position. I have checked the throttle pedal-see no problem with functioning, have lubed all of the various joint fittings. I have checked the the place where the linkage attaches to the engine block, and that nut is tight.
I did have problems this past winter with the throttle staying on even though I pulled the throttle level back to slow speed. There seemed to be a problem with the throttle pedal, and to slow the engine after I pulled the throttle level back, I could correct the situation by lifting the throttle pedal with my toe. But now, that problem has corrected itself, and instead, the throttle lever won't stay in position.
Looking for help here. Thanks for reading. Any help will be appreciated.
I’m wondering about an engine change on my B7100 HST. The D750 went down and I’m wondering if a D1100 would work with an adapter on the bell housing?
I have a L3400 standard trans. the pto grinds when I try to engage. is this a linkage adjustment or an internal clutch adjustment?
Howdy my friend, I am wondering if you can fill me in a bit as I have been away from radios for longer than I care to think about. I was looking at a Utube video and the guy was talking about a 10 meter export CB radio. Have they combine 10 and 11 meters ? Or am I missing some thing?
Thanks
Skeets
Hello Ty
I do not have a engine or parts for your L5030. I do have lots of older Kubota parts.
Thank you Lance
Greetings,
It was recommended I get in touch with you regarding the availability or help with acquiring a crankcase and crank for an L5030 with the v2403 engine. I am in northern california and looking to get one quick. I was also recommended to check with Kentucky tractor and they have one for me. I was all set to order them but was told to ask you if you had or knew a good local source. Anyway, hope you don't mind helping a new guy out. Really appreciate all your time.

Best regards,

Ty
Some time back we conversed about the hydraulic leak on my L35. You suggested it was most likely the delivery lines, but I thought it was just o rings. I was wrong. Really wrong. The delivery line finally split open a bit and the one next to it is swelling at the seam too.
I would like to do the replacement of the lines myself, however if the job requires removal of the ROPS & FOPS I’ll have to take it to someone with a hoist.
What can you tell me about this? I bought this tractor new in 2001.
Mark I live in North Alabama and I***8217;m semi-retired and have a BX25D. I have 5 acres I live on and really enjoy using my BX. I would love to have a set of your stabilizers. I have to really wrestle with adjusting the rods. Mostly when I install my tiller attachment for my garden. Could you let me know what your price and the shipping would be and how I can pay you. Mail you a check, paypal, credit card etc. Ed Hartwig email: heart4048@gmail.com
Found this site when I made a facebook post about loosing my power steering on a L2550. Someone posted a link of this site and I read a helpful post from Parts Dep Vic. I was so happy I figured I can not live without joining!
Your best bet would be Wolfman, he has access to the stuff the WSM doesnt show, and he can give you some tips too I bet.
Sorry I could nt help my friend, lots of things I dont know and I aint afraid to admit it,,lol
Your best bet would be Wolfman, he has access to the stuff the WSM doesnt show, and he can give you some tips too I bet.
Sorry I could my friend, lots of things I dont know and I aint afraid to admit it,,lol
Hey Skeets, you helped me out last summer with my BX2230 fan replacement. Much appreciated. I have a L35 with a hydraulic leak. I got a WSM but it doesn***8217;t show me what I need to do to replace some ***8220;O***8221; rings. Can you get me going in the right direction?