New profile posts

Hello Vic, I guess we need to become aquainted, you appear to have knowledge of the tractor that I have purchased. Any ideas for a manual for a L140. Have you ever rebuilt one. Can I get a kit to do it. I have connections in Japan if needed but need any information you might have.

Thanks
Joe
I am in Indian Springs Village which is nestled on the North side of Oak Mountain State Park along highway 119 between the cities of Pelham and Hoover. Only around 2,300 in population but it is a suburb of the big city. I have 3 acres right on top of a little hill called New Hope Mountain.

I worked in Selma back in the early 90's, designed and oversaw the construction of IP's paper machine #16. In the mid 90's I worked as a consultant for Pratville's Union Camp paper plant. I left Engineering after I was farmed out internationally for a year overseas. I wanted to see my kids grow up so I got into business management. I'm looking for work in this economy, doing some engineering consulting again and house flipping. How about you.
Yeah anything dealer is big profit on tractors. Id shop around for other sources of the connects and valves. I did a front loader install several years back on my old L2000 and had to fab up eveyting myself as well as cut hydraulic lines and braze on connector fittings. Ive never done a rear but it couldnt be too much harder. Anything can be done if your determined. That and that fancy orange or blue paint is readily available to make it look OEM.
Nice to see another local fellow with the same rig....where at south of Bham? Valley grande for me, Incorporated township north of Selma.
mkc1962, I am also a 2012 L3200 owner living in Alabama, just south of B'ham. I am trying to connect with other like equipment owners in the state for resources on maintenance and operational issues. I hope you are still enjoying your L3200, I am looking at adding remotes to the back of mine and it looks like a big profit margin for the dealerships...
Welcome to the forum. There is a discussion happening in the OFF TOPIC on how many woman are on here. Please feel free to go introduce yourself
I have a new m5140 and tried yesterday to hook up my old rotary cutter and the pto shaft wouldn't slide on all the way, seemed like the tractor pto output was a little to big, it would start but get tight before it was snapped in. I saw a post of yours with a similar problem. Have you been able to connect yours to any other pto implements without forcing the shaft on and off? Also my tractor has a intemitent thumping noise in the hydraulic steering line, been doing it since day 1, kubota says to ignore it. Have you noticed a noise in your tractor?
Vic I sent you and Mr. K a private message. I hope you can take a peek and see what you come up with.
Well Eric I cant dig it so I pulled it back like you said, a little at a time at 3 different spots trying to keep the pull constant on all 3 places. I tied up a 3 point and the live end of the line is in the center and the top and lower ones are tied to the live end of the line, and all 3 are drawn back when you pull the center one.
So far it is moving to the up right a wee bit at a time I figure if I leave it as far as I can to the up right say over the rest of the summer and fall and after ever thing gets cold in the winter I could take the line off and it should be upright,, maybe I hope kinda,,lol so for right now that's where we are I hope it works cause I would have to see this peach tree crash, for a young one it is producing a ton of peaches.
Thanks much Bud
Jesse,
Toyota's in general, and especially the Land Cruiser line, are about the only vehicles that will hold up long term in Haiti. Toyota's last the longest, and parts are the easiest (not to be confused with easy) to get.
I haven't made a set yet for an L2850, but it is no problem. Kubota has over 250+ models on the books now, so I sometimes run across a model that I haven't made any stabilizers for. I have measurements for an L2050 and an L2250, but the safest way would be to get you to measure some things for me. If you chose to buy a set, I can direct you in what I will need.
Your tractor would take a large set, which runs $167.00 shipped. That includes both sets of stabilizers, all new hardware for installation, primed, painted, and shipped to you.
I know all about the different "funds", and biding your time to buy something. Just let me know if and when- the price will stand for the forseeable future, unless steel costs jump.
In Christ,
Mark
Hodge,
I saw your post about a friend in Haiti with a diesel Land Cruiser. Very nice! I have a '75 FJ40 ... which is bulletproof in it's own right - for a gas burner. I recently got a 1986 Kubota L2850DT (34hp/27hp/23hp engine/pto/drawbar) ... and saw that you made telescoping links for it.

Could you give me a rough idea of what you'd charge to make me a set? ... mabye approximate shipping to 30739 (Rock Spring, GA). Based on your tagline, I suppose you are a Christian ... which is a plus for me. I've depleted my "tractor fund" ... so it may be a bit before I could actually place the order... but wanted to see what to save up for.

Thanks,
Jesse
Hey guys hows you doing? Would you do me a favor and send me the link to the lights again for the truck I had the drawing and link and some how I deleted it or some cyber thief stole it,,lol
Anyone who can help my BX2200 has an intermittent starting problem. I replaced the starter this spring thinking that was it. It seamed to take care of the problem but in the last month it started again. Battery seams good and when I put a boster on it makes no differance. AAny help would be appreciated. My next project is going to be a rear seal seam's I have an oil leak.

Thanks
Ken
I have a Kubota tractor with a BF400G loader. My brother told me there should be a mark on the loader so I know when it is level to scoop up dirt, etc. I don't have a manual. Can anyone help me locate this mark which apparently has worn off? Thanks!
wht does my front right wheel intermittantly lock up when in 2 wheel drive. its sounds as if it is tryin to engage. reversing seems to release an you can go forward again. this just started to happen. low gear oil?