New profile posts

retired x farmboy. still living on family farm. use tractor all year long.
Hello Guys,
I'm new to this so bare with me. I have a kubota 4701 and I need the aluminum adaptor plate for the hydraulics that supplies the rear remote operations. Does anyone know what the part number is or how I can get this part?
Thanks
what is the brass chamfered ring do to the shaft coming out of transmission and sits in front of the throwout bearing . i am getting ready to install a d-850 engine in a b6200d tractor. the shop book shows it but no name or what it is for one side has a bigger bevel than the other side. outside diameter is 1.024 inside diameter is .788thousands and it .256 thick . it fits the shaft with the splines heading into the clutch housing. how does it sit with the chamfered one way or does it matter?
P
PA-SF
still getting some gaskets in to finish the rebuild on my b6200d tractor. i need some information on the brass ring i think goes on shaft going into the clutch from the transmission , it is 1.024 outside diameter.788 inside beveled on one side/ i need to know which way it sets or if it is for something else thanks
O
ostendna
Are you taking about the pilot bearing into the crank shaft?

The bearing is split so I had to peal the old one out with a small flat blade screwdriver. You will need to mark the bolts and position of the fly wheel before removing it to get the rubber seal out. The copper pilot bearing direction does not matter but it goes in dry no lubrication required as the metal material is impregnated with lubricant. You will need to remove the flywheel to get the rubber seal out. I also had to make a custom clutch alignment tool out of a wooden dhow rod to seat that pilot bearing into the crank as the tool is discontinued.
It seemed necessary to update my signature so folks would know I am not a newbie. I am a Kubota Princess but, I have at least 7,500 hours of experience after I was thrust into it by a Cat 5 hurricane, clearing debris for 3 years on 200+ acres of woods now fields. I am NOT A NEWBIE!

Hubby, PSDStu has thousands of hours over 15 years and he is the best teacher ever. We work together exceedingly well, and even tho I was tossed into the tractor scene, I fell in love. There is not one thing he can do that I can't do. We are a great team. If you don't believe me, ask him!

I removed my humor post of my rant about the L3560 because it was clear no one really understood the humor in it. There is always a tractor down with irritating needs, or in the shop from a tree falling on it or some such thing. To us it is just better to laugh than cry at this point.
Reactions: 1 user
In one of the post that you replied to, you said that your L3901 had a block heater installed in it when you got the tractor. Can you tell me what freeze plug hole it is installed in? Or if you have a picture of it, can you share?

Thanks in advance!
--
Michael
R
retyred57
I will take a photo next time I go to the bush lot.
R
retyred57
Block heater is on left side in front of starter motor, I took photos today but can't figure out how to post them (no kids in my house to help me!) Let me know if you know how to send them.
Don
I have a Kubota B6000 with a broken pto shaft . Does in pull out the back once the 3 bolt cover is removed ?
Do I need a puller ? Any Idea where I can buy a new shaft?

thanks
New here, heard the OrangeManBad people don’t condone diesel burning so can feel safe here lol
  • Haha
Hello SDT, New to forum and wondered if you still have the bagger system from your 1750? I have been looking for one in very good condition for my tractor of that vintage. Thanks in advance!
T
telemanvt
Hello SDT, have been out of town for a few days and would like to speak with you regarding the bagger system that you have in storage for the B1750.
Could you send your email so I can contact you directly?
Thanks.
Hey Skeets-
You out there brother?

We've been missing you, hope all is well with you.

Gives us a post just to reassure us.

Thanks!

Bill
Hope all is well - found your mats while searching and I'd like to by a set for my L2510 HST, if possible. Let me know what you need to move things along. anthony@unitedmedsupply.com
Hawk67
Hawk67
Fid, sorry, I just saw your message. I sent you an email. Thanks
Hi Kubotaguy i tried to contact you this morning but i think i just did it to myself not to bright on getting thesee message things working if you get this i am looking for a bevel gear for a L225 DT tractor can you help me please Mike
So I found the culprit that was causing the key stop fuse to blow. The engine stop solenoid was getting hot and causing fuse to blow. Not sure why it decided that it wasn’t gonna work anymore. Kinda pain in kester to get off. I didn’t realize that even though it was 10mm bolt, it is also made for large Phillips screwdriver. Good thing cows don’t tell stories about aggravated people. Thanks for your help I am sure I will be using this forum alot
I have owned a bx 2200 mfor 20 years love it just wondering my mower deck is always sideway tried all of the adjustments cant fix it. I think it is mechanical . anybody know where i shoul start looking it also dosnt the deck dont go up and down like it should
Any suggestions for changing antifreeze on Kubota 3240? First time for this. Also looking to add a plow from Land Pride for snow. What are your recommendations?
Sir, I would like to purchase a set of mats for My L2501. Let me know how to go about getting the ball rolling!! Thank you in advance!!!