New profile posts

I'm new here. By chance do you still have the tail light upgrades for the L3130? If so, Is the black plastic surround included? My right shroud is cracked and a piece missing. The light is fine.
Seeking advice: Kubota M4900 --- everything working fine EXCEPT the headlights, tail lights and hazard flasher lights. Checked the fuses under the steering wheel and all are ok.....where do we go from here?
Hi Dave
I posted about a Starting problem I have. I wonder if you have any ideas. Also, do you have a link where I can get a Maintenance Manual for my Kubota BX23s tractor? I'm happy to pay for it.
Aloha, Olbuck75
Hello Leveraddict

I am also considering Giant Thujas as a privacy fence. Can you tell me how tall are the ones you planted? I am looking at 5-6 footers but was going to wait until next month to plant them.

Do you know how resistant they are to deer? In out old house they are the bottom 6' of the Arborvitaes :(
ctfjr
ctfjr
ate
L
leveraddict
I bought mine on craigslist. 5 foot Thujas were $75 each delivered and I planted them myself. Supposedly the Thujas are deer resistant! There are a few other types of arborvitaes that are not. My daughter just bought a home and her arborvitaes are eaten by the deer, but I dont know what type they are.
ctfjr
ctfjr
ty
2023 still using and maintaining several Kubotas...about to post concerning a power steering issue
hey guys! i have a l5030 runs starts great but will not pull in any high gear had it in 1st and 4x4 trying mow wouldnt hardly pull in simi hi weeds and pto barly turned any ideas and thanks
I'm writing in a private conversation - because I don't understand what you have posted about your L355ss. Did the problem start when the new clutch was installed?

I had one of these (it still lives next door at my neighbor's) and I've had two L345's that are very similar except they don't have the hydraulic shuttle. I've put new clutches in both models.

With engine running and shifter in a gear, does moving the shuttle lever (on the dash) engage the wheels to move the the tractor? How long does it take to engage?

Does the rear 3-point hitch move up and down ok? Is there a loader? Does it seem to work normally?

Dick B.
HEllo Dennis. I have almost the identical issue happening with my M7060. It engages with switch no problem, but most times it will stay engaged when I disengage switch. I console says it is off but still in on and under power. Did you ever find out what the issue was? I sure would like to resolve the issue without getting hammered by the dealer repair. Thanks so much.

Eddie
HEllo Dennis. I have almost the identical issue happening with my M7060. It engages with switch no problem, but most times it will stay engaged when I disengage switch. I console says it is off but still in on and under power. Did you ever find out what the issue was? I sure would like to resolve the issue without getting hammered by the dealer repair. Thanks so much.

Eddie
Also own Bobcat 743B and a John Deer 270 Skid Steer that I’m working on
T
TL Hutton
In need of a shop manual for the John Deer 270 Skid Steer if anyone has access to one
Hi Rob,

I saw your post about the Lewis 200 backhoe. I am currently restoring one. But I can’t see any evidence of bushes even though the parts manual lists them.

I am wondering has someone put larger pins in to do away with the bushes. From your memory were the pins all mostly 1” pins?

robert
I replaced Head and head gasket on my D902 when pouring antifreeze in radiator it started coming out of valve cover , did I do something wrong? Apparently. Lol
peewee618
peewee618
I don't understand why it would come out top of valve cover fast as I was pouring it in? Cracked block wouldn't cause a reaction that fast I don't think? Maybe I did something wrong on intake? My first attempt on this D902. 2017 model. I've done plenty on old gas burners ,. Any help would be great fully appreciated. Thank you
Good morning. It appears that the loader valve on my BX2350 has been leaking for some time. Yesterday I noticed this flood under the tractor and removed the valve to replace the obviously bad O Rings. When I removed the bolts from the housing, I realized I may have made a mistake. Are these to be put back in directionally or is there a specific torque to tighten them down? I'm talking about the bolts that have the flow holes in them for the fluid to pass through. I'm not sure what else to call them. Parts diagrams call them a joint bolt. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Almost 65 years old used to be an Aircraft Mechanic. We my wife & I bought a house in 2021in Illinois, have an acre to mow with rough terrain, slopes etc. then last year my wife became disabled suddenly. But that's life!