New profile posts

Hello good sir, I am a new to Kubotas having just purchased a B6000 with what I believe to be an S850 tiller. I need some new tines and the nuts and bolts used to mount the tines. Can you recomend a supplier or offer some part numbers?

Thanks so much for the service you provide on this site!
Micah
No sweat about the loin pic's. I know you're gonna be smok'n again. A PM's on the way with pic's of the smoke house I built last year.
I knew I forgot to do something this weekend! Take fricken pics of the loins! Sorry bout that:( But on a higher note, they tasted AWESOME!!! My wife has already requested smoked chickens next weekend, which I have no problem with. I totally agree, if your going to smoke something, FILL THE SMOKER UP!!! I will put three chickens on each of the two racks I have in the smoker. My wife say'e we will freeze three of them and eat three of them. I know better, they will ALL be gone by sunday afternoon.
...Hey~, you told me two cups of coffee~:cool:

I see your memory is better than I thought :rolleyes:
I better be careful since I don't want a kung fu kick to the nuts :eek:
Holy crap that's a big bird!

A couple of weeks ago I did three pork shoulders. With the time it takes to do this stuff NEVER cook one :)
Besides, it doesn't matter if you cook up ten shoulders, the pulled pork goes faster than a bag of money!

I'm making up some gumbo tonight. I actually shouldn't be typing this since I need to get back in the kitchen.
From scratch only, it's the only way to go. But very time consuming.
I better get back to kitchen, lots to do!

Enjoy your dinner!
One of my other hobies is smoking meat,

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Now I am hungry!!!

I am actually smoking two pork loins this weekend!
LOL's! Have you ever made your own ribs slow and low? Takes a long time but the payoff is oh so worth it! During the summer I can be found standing gaurd next to me side fire box watching the temps. Heck, I even smoke the stuff in winter too! Just takes a little longer though.
Funny you should say ribs! There is a place about four miles from the homestead that makes incredible ribs. It's in a small village, but the place has become famous for their ribs. Famous people come there just to eat them, Dolly Partin, Kenny Rodgers, Tony Bennit just to name a few. The budmizer below is what I call a food whore. I have never seen him NOT hungry and ready to eat. If you saw me, you would understand that he kinda makes me proud...
What part of PA ya from... I am 4 miles off the PA line south of Lancaster...