New profile posts

Its hard pricing a job like that. I always walk away money ahead but nothing that is going to help get newer or better equipment. Thats why I am always buying old stuff and fixing it up. Jim
Its a damn good thing I dont have any hair or else I would have. I got cranked up at about 10am and by 7pm I was rolling out. I'm not to happy with my time frame. I need a bigger tractor with a FEL to rock n roll.
You are too fast for me I can't keep up Eric. I think I woulda pulled my fuckin hair out doin that job.
Great game plan. They think you are so wonderful and like the flick, but you're getting trashed and could care less. The pay off for sitting through it, all though painfull, can be worth it ten fold :)
Yeah that was the other secret weapon I forgot to mention. Good thing is after getting hammered with alcohol it makes what happens later on in the evening more entertaining in the bed.
See here's my thing. I watch the chick flicks just to keep mama happy. I just dont pay any attention to that shit and try not to remember any of it!
Thats what guys do in the movies when they fall for a pretty girl, get all crazy and shit. Start watch'n the chick flicks and all that other horrible stuff
Hey neighbour! I happened to notice we both live in Va. I'm just down the street in Richmond and my mom lives out in your neck of the woods over in Lousia.
Eric
Welcome to the forum orangetree hope you enjoy it. Im sure you will find all on the forum love to give advice and I mean this honestly and enjoy helping each other. So if you need aany assistance just start a thread Im sure you will start getting responces if we know the answer.
Has anyone used a BL4690 backhoe on a B2100 machine? I looked it up and the factory says to use the smaller hoe on this machine, but I got such a good deal on this one I purchased it. Marvin