New profile posts

Heavy Equipment Technician Here - I can help you will all your technical questions.
R
RetiredArmySF
I want to add a Top-n-Tilt to my 2005 L48 TLB. Kubota no longer supports this with parts; are their any 3rd party manufactures that make a kit or any DIY advice on plumbing the hydraulics?

Thanks!
Hello Mr. Hodge I’m in Florida can you make the for my BX 2670?
hodge
hodge
A set of telescoping stabilizers for a BX2670 runs $200.00 US. That includes both sides, all hardware, primed and painted, and shipped (USPS Priority Mail) to you in Florida.
The stabilizers are warranted for 1 year, against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover usage of 3 point hitch mounted backhoes.

I build each set custom to the model, as the order comes up. Because of this, I have a long list of stabilizers to build. It would be Fall before I could build them. If you choose to order a set, I would put your name on the list, then email you as soon as I know a build date. Once finished, I would email a photo of them to you. Then, payment (paypal, check, or money order) would be arranged.
If you would need to cancel your order, that is no problem (up to the point that the set is being built). I do appreciate it if you notify me when you decide to cancel.
Blessings,
Mark
www.stabilworks.rocks
Hello. I have lots older L Series Kubota parts. Should have what you need. You can reach me at (209)-712-4066 or email lancenewhall@gmail.com I am in central California an ship parts daily.
Thank you
Hello members. Brand new to this forum. New Kubota owner. Used 2018 M62 bought this week. Interested in user tips and accessory advice. Thanks, Ralph
Part II
The money was fantastic.
50K to sign up, all expenses paid, (transportation, lodging, food, ammo, weapons, training, medical care, 250K life insurance) 2K per week, 5K per week in combat zone, 2K per terr confirmed kill, (ears & weapons) 4 weeks in the bush, 4 weeks out.
All monies tax free, paid when, where, & how you specified.
Of course, it was a long time ago, and I was a lot younger then, and in shape, (I played semi pro soccer briefly) but I had just gotten married and was starting a new life with the wife.
Had I met him & he asked a year earlier....

Bill
I was not in the military.
Kind of odd circumstances/coincidences brought me to that decision. I think it was 1978 to 1970?
A friend owned a gun shop, and they had an attempted robbery when his wife was alone in the store.
The owner (I went to HS with him) asked a few of us to do UC security when she was alone.

While in the shop, I met a friend of his dad who, I found out later, was in the Rhodesian special forces. (the Selous Scouts)
We hit it off right away.
He was in the US recruiting mercs, as they were desperately short of manpower.
We went out shooting a couple times, and I guess I impressed him.
The owner of the shop had organized a large machine gun shoot, and we both attended, where I guess I further impressed him.
He then made the offer that I return with him, to basically hunt terrorists, in a two to four man team with him.
He did not care that I had no military background, said I shot as good or better than most military, and had a good head on my shoulders.

Bill
Hey armyaviatr. Just signed up with orange tractor talks after seeing your dash overhaul. Wow, beautiful work. I've got a bx2200 with the same old original type. The dash cover blew off while I was trailering my tractor and now I'm just trying to replace it. By some crazy chance you still have your old one and and if so still for sale?
Thanks
Frank
Hi all. New here. Acquired a B6000 with FEL and backhoe. Still learning about the little workhorse. Interested in learning about the charging system, and if the attachments are kubota. Also have found steering won't turn when its cold out, probably transmission oil lubes the lower portion of internal steering gear and probably has condensation in it allowing it to freeze or gel some. hopefully I can find others with more experience and info about this little machine.
E
edinottawa
I have a pair of B6000's and also have done a lot of research on them. Is the hydraulic steering an add-on due to the installation of the backhoe? All the B6000's I've seen (a LOT of them) they all have mechanical steering. Maybe an custom add-on? Curious....
You can find the manuals on this site. Ask your questions, I will take a crack at them.
Another thing, whenever you get a "New-to-You" tractor the best plan is to do a complete filter and fluids change. The B6000 has two steel mesh filters (Both oils) plus the fuel filter (paper). The air filter is an oil bath type if it's original. The plastic filter bowl is still available from Kubota dealers. The B6000 has a thermosiphon (no pump) cooling system so it's very important to put fresh diesel engine coolant innit.
Hi, haven't work on the issue that I'm having with the crank no start. If you come across something I will gladly appreciate the help, planning to start on Saturday.
Do you sell that wood and are you near Pittsburgh?
L
lynnmor
I'm over here in York County, the wood heats my home. I use up to 7 cords per year, a heat pump and oil furnace are backups.
Reactions: 1 user
I was looking for snow removal solutions several years ago to match with Kubota B21. I'm pretty sure someone told me of a bucket insert with its own power supply and remote controls to the engine and chute. For The life of me I cannot find any information on a unit as I describe. Has anyone ever heard of something like this?
The yoke on tailwheel of my Land Pride 72" cutter broke. I suspected a bad weld of the spindle to the yoke, although after finding the trail of parts and then looking at (a photo when it was new compared to the diagarm in the manual) the bronze spacer bushing had been installed incorrectly by the dealer at the bottom of the spindle instead of the top and may have put too much torque on the spindle at the weld, resulting in failure. It was out of warranty by time (but only 12 hours or so of active mowing at the time), but I sent photos and explanation to the folks at Land Pride, and they sent out a brand new yoke, so Kudos on excellent customer service. Granted, I could have reinforced and rewelded the joint, but that wasn't the point I won't hesitate on getting another LP product in the future.
I'm in BR, used Ascension Eq last Nov. for L3560LE. Who are you using, Seal, M&L, Parish Tractor? On the way back from Mobile Sunday I saw a good number of tractors possibly LX3310 at Lee Tractor on I-10 Biloxi area: https://www.leetractor.net/ Also check Evergreen in Covington: https://www.evergreentractor.com/ Not sure but hey give it a shot, maybe your dealer ain't looking real hard.
Captmikem your instructions for resetting the codes on my tractor were described perfect. I cleared the codes and used it for about thirty minutes this afternoon without any warning lights or codes coming up. Not sure why they came on but hopefully everything is ok with it! Thanks for the information.
captmikem
captmikem
My pleasure, glad it is running fine.
M