New profile posts

Just purchased a L3560 and it don't have the aux port just the hole and my dealer wants $73 for one has anyone put one in that wasn't from dealer ?

Thanks
I have been waiting to see your thoughts on the Northern Tool, Paumco Spade Blade that goes on to pallet forks. Their add claims that it is many, many times faster than a backhoe bucket. I don't believe that at all. What do you think ??? I like your posts and comments and value your opinion. Thanks a lot.
Dave
2230 kubota
Do not have a lot of use for them. I would rather weld up my own to suit my needs. When I purchased the 2230 the owner gave me a home made root bucket. I plan to modify his design for a better dumping option.
2230 kubota
I also had a plan to attach a shovel type design to the front bucket as well. Have not got around to it yet, but close
Hi Just found your post from months ago. I have a B7100dt it came with chains for the lift links I am trying to find a set of lift links for the three point hitch left side solid right side adjustable. Hop you might have those with that parts tractor Joe
Reactions: 1 user
IdahoNative
IdahoNative
Hello, I apologize for not seeing this. Did you find what you needed yet?
Hi I saw your post with the old B7100 with a lot of parts Trying to find a set of lift links for mine B7100dt Left link solid right link adjustable
But your post is from July Joe
I have a BX2230 with a leaking seal at rear of pivot bolt (centre) I have seen several posts about this problem. My question is, do I need to completely remove the axle to repair the 0 rings and bushings or can I jack the centre of axle enough to take pressure off pin and remove? Are there any videos on this issue?
Thanks for welcoming me to this site. Very informative and necessary for this shade tree D.I.Y.
mtdave, I've tried answering your email from OTT but I don't know if it disappeared into a "black hole". You can try four zero six two six one two zero eight nine.
Hello: I am Looking for a Loader LA680 for my l3600. I read in a post that you might have one? if so how much and can you send me some pics Thanks michael
New here. I just bought a L2501 with a loader, backhoe and brush hog. Don't get it till next week. I am searching for a set of forks mostly to move logs for fire wood. Any thoughts?
I have a 2004 B7800HSD that I bought new back in 2004. I bought it with a LA402 loader, a Woods 7200 finish mower, a Woods 7500 backhoe and recently won a Mow King TAS-81 rototiller on ebay. I know I'm pushing the limits of my tractor with the rototiller.
Hey Downeaster, Funny you wrote about the battery and are from Maine. My wife and I were having an idle discussion about how Maine would be to live. Speaking of the cold, we have lived in Alaska for years, but it's not only a little cold but gotten old. How is life in Maine?
Just purchased M5400, 1st time tractor owner. I have got a lot to learn and lots of questions. First items of business: oil, fuel, air filter and oil change. Next is Hydraulic filters and fluid. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
McGyver
McGyver
Check out Tractor Mike on Youtube. Great, common sense site with videos, instructions, basics and tips that you need as a new tractor owner. Great resource!
Along the line of lubricants I like to use a moly based grease in sleeve type bearings such as the loader pivots. For roller and ball bearings it is better to use a lithium or sticky red grease as moly is TOO slick and bearings my slide instead of roll. The lithium grease would certainly be better than nothing in your loader pivots just not as good as moly bearing grease.
O
O3JP
Thank you for the reply. I will continue to use the moly then.
Now on my 10th Kubota, an older B7500 with a loader. The BX23S was just too sloppy!