New profile posts

Ken, I'm interested in a set of mats for my 2019 L2501 HST. Let me know what I need to do on this end? Thanks, Glen
Reactions: 1 user
Hawk67
Hawk67
Hello, I sent you a PM thru the form. Thanks Hawk67
Got a question , just for shyts and giggles I stoped inthe chevy dealer and asked about the 3 litter diesel in a truck like yours. He told me they dont make them I said yes they do cause I know a man that has one. And he walked away,, Now my question is, was this a lot truck or a special order? If special order would you please be kind enough to send me the info so I can find a dealer that will talk to me, at least I will have the stuff I need to talk about it. Thanks much and that is a sweet looking beasty you have there
Skeets
Crash277
Crash277
Mine was a custom order, but I test drove one on the lot before I ordered mine. The reason mine was custom is just due to the options I wanted. The 3.0l was an option on the RST and up models. There were some higher trim level trucks for sale, but i didnt want to spend the money on trinkets. the RST was the lowest model offered with the diesel upgrade. (then i added some other stuff). You should be able to go to any chev dealer and ask. not sure why that salemans said you cant get one.
skeets
skeets
Thank you my friend ! :)
Orange forum, I was mistaken about what I was charged for on my MX5200. There was not any new oil put into the transmission, only the filters were changed at $48 and $68 plus a $42 labor charge. Sorry about the wrong information, I just received the invoice today. Why do filters need to be changed, but not the fluid? As I go up the ladder with customer help, I was told that labor is never covered on a PSB ( the 2020-0528 i had no idea that I would have to pay labor. I spoke to level one customer service and he was going to kick it up to the next level. He said the next level reviews cases on an individual basis, but are not obligated to respond to complaints. I’ll keep you posted. I’m am fighting this, even though I expect to lose, because I am mad at Kubota and it feels good to try.
finally arrived
ahr6912
ahr6912
wow, now that's bigger than I thought. And wonderful dealer. Gave me plenty of his time on learning the control, too. Can't wait to get some seat time.
ahr6912
ahr6912
picked up the Mr. Funnel F12, and a few implements from palletforks.com.
As of August 27, 2021, waiting for my BX23s to arrive. "Maybe in September?"
The only knowledge I have is from printing off the owners manual to read and
watching as many YouTubes as I can. I will likely never have anything to offer
here, so I am here to learn and appreciate the experience(s) of all you tractor
veterans. Thank you.
R
Retired in SD
Huh. Interesting. I ordered my Kubota on July 2nd. A friend ordered his comparable Bobcat TLB from the same dealership that I ordered from... several weeks AFTER I ordered mine. A short time after I found out today that Kubota hasn't even started building my tractor yet, his new Bobcat arrived at his place. So, I guess, for anybody on the fence and researching what they may wish to buy ... do the math.
R
Retired in SD
As of October 15, 2021, still waiting for my BX23s (ordered July 2nd). "Maybe in October?" was my latest update from the salesman. As this is the current state of everything, all I can do is wait like everybody else in the world. Our neighbor ordered their new prefab house in April of 2021, with a projected delivery date of July 2021. They just got a call... soonest is April 2022. They already sold their current home, so they'll be wintering in their RV. So my little tractor problem is no big deal. Shelves at the store are getting emptier and emptier... and by the time my tractor shows up, we may not be able to afford the fuel to run it.
R
Retired in SD
I purchased seven or eight BXpanded items and I discovered that the Trencher was just enough out of spec to prevent it from being mounted on the Quick-On. Just a teensy 1/8” inch. I called BXpanded and got Dave Norberg. Dave said he would get a replacement out to me. Three-days after my phone call, it arrived. THIS is the way America used to work, and apparently, the way BXpanded STILL DOES!!! They make PREMIUM products, and if there’s a glitch, their customer service is PREMIUM service!!! YES, this stuff is premium priced, but true to the Facts-of-Life, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! These items are well-designed, well-engineered, and well-manufactured. And if 1/8th of an inch slips past the quality controllers, their customer service is premium! So, if you’re looking at buying a BXpanded accessory, you cannot do better IMHO! THANKS BXpanded and your employee, Dave Norberg!
ok so i am currently in a stupper with my b6200 . I did a bench test with the starter and solenoid and I hooked up with battery cables the positive lead that is on top of solenoid grounded the negative to the outside of the starter. I then touched the connecter that goes to ignition to the positive with a gator clip and after a couple sparky moments could see and hear the solenoid engage and spin the gear that is engaged to fly wheel. I then bolted up starter and solenoid then hooked up battery to the electrical system and start to test from the battery to the starter with a test light .The top connecter has power but after that dead all the way to ignition switch. So the next thing to check would be the fusible link that is starting to show its age by falling apart, plastic is crumbling around metal connecters.Then the next thing is the safety switch for the clutch and up the line to the ignition switch. I checked the two fuses and they are good no electricity at that point.
Hello all, I have just bought a Kubota M4500DT. I have browsed this forum and found some answers, thank you all. Special thanks to JohnDB who has helped me with manuals and diagrams. The engine was a nightmare to fire up. White smoke and running very rough until it eventually fired and once it was warm it started straight away. I read these are renowned for hard starting, ( this may help others) so I went through everything, figuring there is bad glow plugs for white smoke unburnt fuel, well they all tested individually for resistance okay, took two out and put them to the battery and they glowed nice and hot. I have a more modern Kubota excavator KX 161-3 and the glow shows on the key switch, wait a few seconds turn key and and fires. Well this is my first tractor and I have been turning the handle left for the glow but not looking for long because i thought the glow wire was an indicator which wasnt working and not part of the actual start circuit.
F
Fishfarmer
It tries to fire but takes so long to get running, so I read turn the knob for a minute or more. Finally got the wiring circuit diagram and here is to my embarrasment ( I am a last century electrician so I should know better) There is no power to the glow plugs at all. Dumb as, thinking there must be power to some plugs for it to fire. Turns out I have been firing it without any glow plugs with power to them at all. I ripped the dash out and and sure enough the wire was pulled out from the start switch to the glow wire. A quick glow now and bang she starts straight up. I dont think this tractor has ever been serviced I have never seen anything as negelected, with a bit of luck I may be able to save it. ( continued)
F
Fishfarmer
Which brings me to my questions if anyone can help? Oil was as black as, including transmission so I changed everything. Some metal filings on the hydraulic magnet, grease like grey graphite, I assume is metal on the magnet and also some 5 to 10mm shavings. I will post a picture of these because they worrry me a bit. There is about half a dozen thin and a bit springy like a piece of feeler guage. My main problem is the 3 point linkage was working fine and after I have done the oil change using STOU 15w/40 the 3 point linkage stopped working.
F
Fishfarmer
Now I took the Oil filter out to clean and also the canister from the hydraulic pump to clean any shavings. To be able to get the canister off I took the hydraulic steering connections off the pump. I am pretty sure I replaced the filter properly and all the orings on the hydraulic connections on the pump. Hydraulic steering is working fine. I hope there are no stupid questions but I read where hydraulics dont need to be bled? I have put about just under 45 litres of tranny oil in and its halfway up the dipstick so although I am not to the top I wouldnt think its low on oil, any ideas anyone?
Good morning. I upgraded my Ford 601 Workmaster to a Kubota L3010 this spring. I LOVE it!! It pulled my two bottom plow and five foot ripper disc fabulously for my garden. My next attachment needs to be a box blade for my driveway. I cant find anything official on what my tractor can handle. It's 30 HP and nearly 3000 pounds. Can it handle a six foot BB? I think from what I have read it will handle a 5 footer with no problems but that is a tad narrow and not stocked anywhere near me. Would I be happy with the 6 footers that I can find? Second question, how much tiller can that tractor handle. Again, I am thinking 5 foot but think it has to be offset to cover wheels.? I appreciate your advice, wisdom and person experience--especially if you have my tractor or a similar one. Thanks in advance.
GKent,

Hello. Is this unit still available? Can you tell me what tractor you had this mounted on and if you have the mounting hardware for it? I did not see the hardware in the pictures.
BX 25d won't start. Won't turn over. No lights.
Batt. tested OK, Ignition switch tested OK. Safety switches are ok (unless I missed one)
Any Ideas?
Trying to get a l2800 split got front drive shaft off all the bolts from tyranny to bell housing out and all lines and linkages in-between off have it split about an inch but will not come apart everything is lined up any ideas
I, I am interested in purchasing a set of floor mat for my Kubota HST L2501 ( year 2018). Could you provide me with more information such as price, availability, and delivery. I reside in Canada, province of Quebec. Thank you
Just joined! We just got a BX25 ... first time tractor owner. Hope I can learn more about tractors, mods, hydraulics and maintenance and contribute to this forum :)
I have a 2015 Kubota L3901 HST 4WD. The model number is L3901D56787. The alternator is nor functioning. I went to local and on-line dealers and the price tag for it is around $300. I went on-line and no-brand similar one is around $100. I am asking if anyone has bought one on-line? Please let me know the specific link since it was overwhelming and I can not figure out which one is the right one form me.
Thank you. Digou Pang in Prunedale CA
Now that it's running great, anyone interested in buying an L1500DT. New tires, clutch, disc. Hard to start but runs great once started. Selling everything and moving into an apartment. Also have a 16' car trailer to go with it.
Has a 5' bucket and heavy duty grader blade.
Figured it out. Didn't even need to change the disc/clutch. The linkage was bent down, so when I pressed the pedal it wasn't engaging. Now, works great.
Hello, sir. I'm new to the site. I have a G1800 that I want to upgrade to an alternator based system and read on here on a post that you did this in 2017 and am asking for your help. I've heard of two "kits" but am not sure if either of them would work (even with a little modding) on my D662 engine. The two kits I've heard of are B7311 and B7324. Would either of these work, or is there another that could be recommended for this application. I've also started a new post asking this same question. Any help would be appreciated greatly!
L
lugbolt
I didn't use a kit

I just orderd an alternator for a BX24, and the little spacer that goes on the pivoting mount. Installs right onto D662/D722 in the G series. The hard part is the wiring and it's not hard at all. U have to bypass the original regulator which isn't a big deal if you know anything about wiring.