New profile posts

looking to buy a rotary tiller for my L2501. Land Pride vs. other (King Kutter, etc.)? Gear drive vs. chain? Hoping a 58"-60" will work, even though the manual says 54". Advice, opinions, experience gladly accepted!
Billfishin
Billfishin
Take a look at the RTR1566 if you can find one in good used shape. Def go chain over gears. As far as rotation it depends on the conditions. If you know the area and the condition of the soil, ie rocks ect ect. If the soil is clean no question go reverse rotaion. If its new to you soil and you are unsure of rocks and other hazzards go standard rotation.

Cheers
Bill
A
Ahnoc Ranch
anyone know anything about Behlen implements? made in the USA and have been around for a long time. I just hadn't heard of them til now.
P
PeteW
Billfishin, can you explain the benefits of chain over gears? I am also exploring a tiller purchase and would like to learn the pros and cons of gear and chain drives
If you've got a grille cover for an L4060... I'd like to buy one. Live in NW Wisconsin, does get chilly here from time-to-time. Thanks!!
bird dogger
bird dogger
Hi SleepyEye, I started a "Conversation" with you. (Sent a message) Look for and select the "Envelope" icon in the top right corner of the OTT header bar. It should take you to the Conversation. Select it to open and read.. If that doesn't work....message me back here. Thanks for your interest!
David
i have my B2150 apart took the hst apart to replace the input shaft and found the pump plates warn have groves cut into them any idea what can cause this, hours are un known i have only owned it for a cople years.
Hello ORANGE TRACTOR gang!
I'm hopeful to get some positive feedback on a couple of items i have on my mind...

1st. looking for a deck mower RC72-29A (72") for my 1999 L3010
2nd. Looking to purchase a M8200 NARROW for my vineyard

Much appreciated!
On my L3400 fuel pump started leaking, ordered new pump, tractor still runs, noticed fuel tank is bone dry, does anybody know if the fuel will leak out through diaphram on the pump. Has anybody had this problem?
As i had mentioned, having BAD computer issues in my shop. I will try again in the morning at my work. will be here for about an hour, weather is getting COLD. I don't have the comfort of a heated shop.
Thank you'
Dave
Hello all, New to tractoring, never operated anything bigger than a large riding lawn mower. I have 5.5 acres mostly wooded and will be buying a Kubota B2301 in the next few days, It will have bucket, grapple and bush hog to start off with. I have several trails that a forestry mulcher cut for me already, that i will be cleaning up, and will try to turn a bit of the land into garden space.
My question is what other attachments do you think will be needed and what has been your experiences with the B2301
Also am looking for a quick hitch but the kubota one is a bit pricey, will most of the quick hitches out there work with land pride and other equipment or do I have to stick with Kubotas.
Thank you for the nice words. I think you and I have lived it the best of times. No matter how bad your day is, there is always a tail wagging to see you. The sad thing is they don't live long enough, and no matter how tough you are, it hurts. It seems tractor people seem to be more down to earth than a lot of people, and most tractor people are usually quite ingenious to
The Intimidator is an excellent piece of equipment. I just need to learn how to use it more effectively. Buried rocks and tree saplings, here I come! I'm committed to eliminating as many brush cutter/rock encounters as possible, though it may take a lot of time and diesel.
I'm about to give up and install pressure relief needle valves on my grapples' hydro lines ( Danuser Intimidator :love: and Chinese 😣double lid Rock-Root ) to make hydro connections easier (possible for me by myself).
Also looking desperately for a mod that will let me operate the rear hydraulics from outside the cab (a major problem for me and my reduced mobility). May fab, have made, or purchase an expanded or perfed steel brush guard to supplement the inadequate grill protector. Fabing a 3-point hitch ballast platform/box that will include chainsaw holders, a toolbox, and long-handled tool holders. More to come if I live long enough.
Traded my NH for an MX5400 cab manual Xmission, air ride seat, loaded front & rear hydraulics (including 3d member and one side lift arm), ballasted rear Ag tires, and Pete's Quick-Hitch adapters (to accommodate non-standard older attachments. Presently equipping it with front & rear cameras feeding a 10" split-screen display and LED work lights & bar. Looking for a rear window rock protector and seat cover for its air ride seat.
L
lerxstland
I would like to hear what type of lights you used as I have an mx5400 with cab as well. The camera system also is a fantastic idea. Have you completed the installation?
2manybikes
I'm interested in the camera system. A link to it and your reasoning for choosing it woud be appreciated.
Do you make mats for the L3800 HST? I was a little confused (not hard to do) about the various kubota part numbers, etc.
Thanks,
Wendol
Reactions: 1 user
Hawk67
Hawk67
Hello, yes I make a set that fits an L3800 HST. Do you know the serial number of your L3800? Feel free to text my cell for a quicker response 864-633-9664.
Thanks,
Ken