New profile posts

Nice pooch! looks like he's ready for meal time with a bib. Maybe a plate of messy ribs!
Hey bro, you're right about a couple of dogs completing the family! These two are a real treat. They are brothers and they are always together, never alone so it was hard to name them. So I call them both the Monkies.
traildust, looks like you have two very good friends there. Nothing like having a couple of dogs around. They make the family complete.
Eric, like traildust, I have no idea what this freind request thing does, but, what the hell let's find out!
Thanks Joe, that's very nice of you! Thank you for saying that.
By the way, I've singled you out as one of those nice guys too!
Is it me or is this the only forum I have ever come across that actually makes people feel welcome?
That was very, very nice of you. I knew you are nice guy. Even your etiquette of all those words in post proves. Thank you.
Hi Joe!
The little pups showed up a month ago, well there's a story here. For several years there has been this loner wild dog that will run my fience line. Girl dog with nips almost dragg'n on the ground. Last month after a light snow and drencher of a rain I was out working the dirt road on the tractor. The ole dog was trott'n beside me and I noticed she had six very tiny pups trying to keep up with her! We have a HUGE population of coyotes out here and they are everywhere. These pups didn't stand a chance. So I put them up in my barn for the night. The two in the pic would not leave my side, just kept crying to come to me. Well the others have been sent to some very good homes that love dogs and the Monkeys will live with me.
The ole dog didn't mind when I grabbed up the pups. My wife even thinks she was out running them trying to get them to go on there own.
Thanks, they are really cool. They are brothers and run together having a blast. The funnest dogs I have had. It's been a challenge to come up with names for each of them because they are really one dog, it's a trip. So I just call them the Monkeys. If I have to take them to the vet I'll just say on is named Monk and the other Keys.
Hi Dusty, First, thanks again for the reply in your Snow Man thread. I did a search to find more info on the mount which you used on the front of your fel to mount your snow blade. I'm getting the idea now. Just have to find something I could use or modify. I do appreciate your help.
AH HA! I CAUGHT YA LOOKIN! 131 people have visited this page as of 2-15-10 and I feel so violated! lol kidding!
Hey Vic, I finnaly got my L185 running after finding the head gasket blown. Thank goodness thats all it was. Now I need a radiator and a water pump. Whats that usualy run with you.
Looking for info on removing PTO cover from my L245DT,looks like there might be a circlip and nut inside of the rear axle housing holding the PTO cover on ??
Hi guys
I am the new guy on the block. I have a L245DT that I want to add a loader too. I have a used loader. Where do I start???? Will I need power steering if so how do I add this? Any info and/or pictures would help. Thanks
Hello. I hope you don't find it to boring trying to figure out what I'm about. To make it a little easier for you I've added two links to show you my little world of some of my work. My greatest accomplishment in life isn't what you'll see in these links though, nope. My greatest accomplishment in life was having the good fortune of marrying a wonderful lady and bringing two fine sons into the world that are now both proud members of the Canadian Armed Forces.
Hope you enjoy looking at the links:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=7863348&search_type=&aq=f
http://www.flickr.com/photos/15602393@N05/

Here's a video of the upgrades I've made to our tractor.

2011 Kubota Grand L 5740 HSTC3