New profile posts

It was a option listed for my tractor. I don't know which models they come for but it's a great add on. I bet one could be fitted on a lot of different models.
Is a dual element air filter something which is available for all makes and models?
I would like to add it to my tractor.
have you replaced the cylinder head gasket?
I will need to do this shortly.
Have you got pics/tips for doing the job.
Hey Jean, I have the Operators manual that I had from old L1801. Just put your mailing address in a e-mail to me or a regular private message and the next time I am at the Post Office I will send it. My friend who bought my old tractor said that since I gave him 3 binders with copies of everything he did not need the original. I got this from Kubota and it was for a L185. It is a rather medium quality copy of the old original manuals and some of the graphics like a copy of a copy.

Now after you clean the engine what you want to do is try and get every bit of grime and oil off of it so you can actually see the where the leak is coming from. I have this thing about using high temp silicone and if it is lightly used it is fine but if you need more it is a waste. That stuff is a mechanics nightmare getting off the parts when the rebuild happens so go light with it and if does not work then it is time to take it apart.
Hey Vic, How are you doing? Man it has been a while I'm still working that B6000 it will at live me for sure. My computer crashed and I just never got back to doing anything to it and now I'm trying to find all my stuff. Man I never though I would have so much on a computer that I would miss it. I have been replacing one part at a time on my B6000 not because I wanted to but things break..... But in another year I hope to buy a new one or newer one, but it will depend on how well I'm doing. I'm really feeling the effects of the Agent Orange stuff now.....just when I was enjoying this not working stuff. Hey still chasing smoke? Last time you were just completing your medical training how did you do? Well have to get up and do some work around the place so be safe and let me know how your doing. just in case chiefbuzzbee@yahoo.com Jerry Busby in New Hampshire.
I as well need a cylinder head gasket for an 1801.
Not sure if I have the same engine as tdnp.
Ship to Canada?

I also noticed a leak at the head cover nut, head cover washer, nut gasket.
What role does this play and which part do I replace?
I also noticed a leak at the head cover nut, head cover washer, nut gasket.
What role does this play and which part do I replace?

Thanks very much
I think my issue has been narrowed down to the plumbing of the loader valve. Mine has a aux flange to the left of the seat that provides ports to run the loader with. In the manual it says to run a power beyond loader valve when using those ports. Currently I am not. I ordered the power beyond plug for the loader valve and when it gets here im going to set things up the way they should be and see what happens. I was looking at a 3000dt tonight and its loader is set up with the power beyond returning to the 3pt - so im convinced at least that mine is plumbed wrong and needs to be corrected - if it fixes the problem , well time will tell
Jay.desrosiers@winnipegradio.rogers.com
If you email me there I can reply with a pic.
Let me know.
Help!
Mowing today and noticed an oil leak. I looked over my parts manual and am confident its a cylinder head gasket that I need although not 100% in that decision.
I would post a pic but am not sure I can do it from my Black Berry.
If I emailed you a pic could you confirm for me?
I will also need a part number, although the dealer could probably figure it out.
Also
Head of a bolt on my mowing deck snapped off during use. I noticed the blade on the ground when I came back around.
Any tips on removing a broken bolt?
Thanks for any and all help you can provide.

A pile of bad news in a 5 minute span, fack.
Hey did you ever get an answer back on your fading hydraulic issue? My L225DT kinda does the same thing however, the 3pt hitch doesn't seem to fade as the fluid warms up.
Vic, I have an older a 1990 Kubota D 950 in a Jacobsen mower and it smokes when you start it for about 2 min, then clears up and can mow all day no problem.I was told by friend to get injectors tested,which I did at dealer and was told 1 was bad ,2 were fair.
I got 3 new injectors and installed and also cleaned fuel tank,new lines and filter.
It still does the same thing,any clues? Thanks George
I recently purchased a new bx2360. The loader manual states that the combine weight of tire ballast and 3 pt ballast should not exceed 420 lbs. I have loaded tires with 123 lbs. Can I damage the tractor or null the warrantee if I have 300 lbs on the hitch with the loader or with the snow blower? Thanks
mr vic i was given a little kubota tractor. i dont know what model it is or anything i found come numbers on the engine block and are as follows D850-A-497293 is there anyway you can tell me what model the tractor is and possibly what year thank you for any help
The decompression lever looks like a choke cable arrangement to the left of the tach and near the fuse box cover on the dash. Pull the cable handle up when you try to start and the engine should spin easily and much faster then normal. Once the oil light goes off push the knob back in and you will have the engines normal compression and it should start easily.

Any added weight you add should help in the cultivator.
Where is the decompression lever?
I will change the fuel filter tomorrow evening.
Tractor came thru today. Cultivated. For about 3 hours. Had trouble getting the tines to grab deep, someone suggested weight.
I stood on the cultivator and my wife did the driving. Will have to weld some rebar so I can use cinder blocks for weight.
Started tilling where we cultivated, slow process. Going over the same area twice to get a good till. I will be at at 6 hours tomorrow.
Is it good to give the tractor a break every couple of hours?
Thanks for the advise.