New profile posts

ok the b6200 with the washer beating the number one piston until it broke the washer in two pieces is getting deeper in the rabbit hole. now that the engine is out and inside to get ready for a new piston and rings for all three pistons now has a rear main bearing rubbing against the counter weight. do i take the pto coupler infront of block and the fan belt pulley the slide out the crank in the back of block . i believe it is the metal two piece gasket that keeps the thrust bearing in place . if i do pull the crank out will the timing gears get out of wack? that little block is a challenge to work on but beats seating traffic driving a semi-truck!
Hey LDowney, just ordering a MX6000 and after reading your comments about the air ride seat, will probably order one. $1000 is a bunch, but you seem pretty convinced its worth it. Do you still feel this way? Thanks, Bill Whorley, Rayle Ga.
Thanks for the information on my Kubota I will check the post and volts when I get back home I hope that works.
I have a 3830 GST 4WD at 600 hours it striped the clutch and again a 1380 it did it again anyone seen this the clutch looks like you put in a lathe a turned the splines out shaft in trans looks new no wear
What you should be doing is asking me for the WSM using the private conversation feature of the forum.

Click on my name shown in the left side of my posts. Chose START A CONVERSATION

Tell me exactly which model you have and also your email address. Forum moderators do not want email addresses shown in public posts as they attact problems.

Dave
If you don't mind providing your email address to me, I can send pdf copies of some of the pages from my Rotary Mower manual. It covers
RCK60-24B, RCK54-24B, and RCK54-75B. My email is apgarwick@charter.net. Best wishes, Rusty46
V
VTTreeFarmer
Great! I’ll send you an email. Thank you very much.
First and most importantly, I am sorry to hear of your loss.

I am in the process of purchasing a Kubota (first time - either L4701 or MX5400), and am looking for a tiller along with other attachments. I am in Marion, IN, so not far away.

What implements/attachments are you looking to sell?

Deane
My Kubota l2800 had a Hydraulic leak on the suction line going to the pump got new hose for replacement .
but will that cause my steering to be hard at times don't see any Hydraulic line going to steering gear box and I lube anything.
D
Dennis Topper
My Kubota l2800 had a Hydraulic leak on the suction line going to the pump got new hose for replacement .
but will that cause my steering to be hard at times don't see any Hydraulic line going to steering gear box and I lube anything.
D
Dennis Topper
ok can any body help me My Kubota l2800 had a Hydraulic leak on the suction line going to the pump got new hose for replacement .
Hey, I'm having the same problem,,,Did you ever find out what was causing the fuel in crankcase on your ZG327?
I have a LX2610 cab version on order. Should be delivered in time for the winter here in Idaho and (hopefully) some snowblowing. I'm interested in purchasing a set of the covers. Please let me know how you are handling the orders this year. Thanks! Randy
bird dogger
bird dogger
Hi Tetonview,
I sent you a message via "conversation" regarding a set of covers. If you select the "Envelope" in top right corner of your screen you should find it. Thanks!
Hi. The kubota fan-boys get mad when anyone suggests something non-Kubota but I would really suggest that you consider a KIOTI DK4210SE Cab model. I recently upgraded from an L2501 and the difference is astounding - and I didn't break the bank! I really think (after a lot of my own research) that the Kitoti offers a lot more than Kubota in this size tractor. You can also consider DK5510SE and the DK6010SE - these are 55 and 60HP variants of the DK4210SE. You'll love whatever you get - just go as big as the budget allows.
M
mindtrip
I looked at the Kioti's yesterday. The closest dealer with a model in stock that I'd like to see is about 2.5 hours from here, so if problems it's a half-day trip to deal with it--would that be a deal breaker for you? The Kubota dealer 20 minutes from me has a great rep. I got references including single and business --they all raved about this family-owned dealership that's been around since 1955.--the sons are the owners now. Per all reports they take care of their customers very well. Only one seemed to have a quality-control tractor issue where a glow-plug broke and destroyed the cylinder; the dealer got a new engine installed for him in less than 10 days, and that was last year during supply-chain issues. I'll check out the Kioti dealers; given the proximity and reputation of the Kobuta dealership, how much would that influence your decision?

Thanks again for your help! Shopping for a tractor has opened up a whole new world of confusing lol.
N
nota4re
I think you are going to have a lot of fun (and a lot of fun learning as well) regardless of which you choose. I'm envious!! All things being equal, the Kubota seems like the good choice with a known-good dealer nearby. I guess the real question is IF all things are equal. Many Kubota dealers (and Kioti dealers as well) don't have the inventory they used to have. If the Kubota dealer doesn't have a model in stock that will work for you and the Kioti dealer does, or vice-versa, that has to factor in. And price has to factor in. Make yourself a spreadsheet (like one of the ones I posted) and look at the specs and prices of comparable tractors. What does the Kioti dealer have in stock (and built) for you to look at, sit in, and drive? Anything worthy of consideration? If yes, for me some of the most fun is the "hunt"!
N
nota4re
I would make the 5-hour drive to go check them out and on the same day, also go sit-in and drive a Kubota. Which do you like better ergonomically? If I was you I'd be leaning toward the Kubota... but it might be enlightening to check out the Kioti. Again, in any case, I think you are going to have a lot of fun!!!
Bought the Danuser Intimidator. As others have said, the grapple tip is impossible to see from the cab seat and a forward-looking camera is a near necessity. A ground guide assistant is a poor substitute. The long "snout" length and implement weight severely reduces digging and root braking ability on anything but a FEL with heavy breakout capacity. The tractor must be heavily ballasted. Grabbing smaller trees with the grapple's pincers and pushing straight on generally works best for me with my light ballasting and short/narrow tractor footprint.

I will repost after some tractor reconfiguration and learning how to best use this well made heavy duty implement. As things stand now, my tractor and experience are the primary limiting factors
got a really nice Kubota B2910 for sale with only 240 hours. Can anyone help me with the year? Serial #51678