New profile posts

Mark I will have to think about that but anything is possible when you has resonants between frequencies for noises unexplained. Get several people to listen at a 10 foot or so distance and record their impression of what the sound is. Think outside the box as to the possibilities.
not to offened anyone, bitwould a little plastic piece be causing this? you are the third person that has said that it could be the trans. thanks for the imput.
Brad,

Got the manifold on... started 'er up and she purrs. I am in tomorrow till mid afternoon. Come on by and fire it up. I finally got the key for it.

I have meetings in the morning till 11:30 or so...

Chuck
Mark make a Post on this question so everyone will see it and offer advice. It's probably brake squawl because the UDT is dirty or the wrong hydraulic fluid installed. Post it an see what everybody else thinks too.
I was wondering if you may know what would cause a 7800 to make a sound like a european siren at full petal. This happens in 4H and 2H. thanks
Mark if your going to tear down the axle please get a Works Shop Manual. You will run into many more question doing this and even with the manual you will have questions. I can get you a discount on one through Carver Equipment just by mentioning OB1 to Tim Honeycutt....

Carver Equipment
1600 S. Clinton Ave.
Hwy 301 South
Dunn, NC 28334
910-892-7171
910-891-7171 (fax)
Vic,
New on here but have ben reading quite a bit, especially the steering articles you have been putting out. I have a b7000 that is loosing its ability to turn right... It is like something is slipping, It turns fine while moving but is unable to turn its wheels while sitting still. I just cleared the weep hole at the bottom of the column and got 4 or 5 oz of oil out. Pulled the steering rod from the top and got the assembly out. The hole is full of oil and its too late for me to figure out what to do with that. Now my questions. Should there be any oil there and if not, where did it come from. Second - when I get the oil out, what should I see?

thanks

Mike
Hi Vic.
Is there a grey Kubota that is offset row crop like the L245H?
Had a customer in yesterday who is looking for something like that. He has a International 140 now he says is worn out and he wants to replace it. I think he wants fairly new though.
Ed Service
Welcome to the forum.
I prefer original stuff because it was designed with their interests and product in mind but I must have a great price.
I said that to say this,... have you checked with Kubota Engine America? They supply the industrial side of business and have super prices. I priced at my Kubota dealer and with Vic here at over $1,800 for my "Z" engine build. At KEA I got all this stuff and much more for $745 or somewhere in that area. I got this tip from someone here and I was so glad I did so I am passing it along.
Good luck
http://www.kubotaengine.com/company/information.html
thanks! no deal around here,i'm looking at a new one. it will set be back around 3300.00
for a Normand whit hydro chute control.
good day to all.... please help me can you gave me a TRACTOR MANUAL SET/SERVICE MANNUAL of KUBOTA TRACTOR model B6000or B6000e......i appreciate if somebody post these...... tnx to all.......:confused:
good day to all.... please help me can you gave me a TRACTOR MANUAL SET/SERVICE MANNUAL of KUBOTA TRACTOR model B6000or B6000e......i appreciate if somebody post these...... tnx to all.......
Hello Vic,
I found a used hydraulic pump for my yanmar from a local, He deliverd the part to be sure i hook it up correctly so i would not bust another pump,He had me put back the power beyond adaptor and use that 3 rd hose to dump back into the reservoir, I explaned to him I thought could eliminate this connection, he said he could not let me do that while providing the Pump, I now have this hose in the way again, The Lift is working fine as is although now I have to find an adaptor to put in the reservoir fill hole. so? can this hose be elimintated without worry of pump damage? as stated before even though the old pump was cracked the FEL was working without the power beyond and by capping off the top port as you suggested, he said this was do to the pump being able to release fluid from the crack rather then building pressure inside, I do trust your advice Vic and would like to eliminate this 3rd hose again if possible? But I am cunfused>
as always Thanks,
Small & mighty
hi Vic!

i have a l3400 hst and i'm shopping for a snowblower. the kubota spec is telling me that i can't run a snowblower more then 60 inches wide, but can i use a 72inches anyway? thanks
I just bought a 2001 B7500 HST with FEL and backhoe. What years did Kubota manufacturer the B7500? I do believe that it was replaced with the B7510. Is that correct?
I have a B2400 with 1200 hrs.
It is into its 4th rectifier/voltage regulator.
The high $ Kub. dealer ones last about 2 yrs and the cheaper after market ones last about 1 yr. Can someone help me understand what may be causing this.

thanks
chufaman
Hi again Vic, sorry about the bad link, I forgot to mention and you may have forgot i sold my L-140 and now have a Yanmar 1700, this is what I'm in need of a pump for,
ebay has some under Yanmar hydraulic pumps,
Thanks man!
Hi Vic,
I decide to contact you rather then post up the link to these people I have found on Ebay with the Hydraulic pump I need, need to have someone who knows "parts" can you take a look at this? and see if it may be a good choise?
after all it is 100 bucks less than all others I found, but I am concerned about the quality?
or if one is as good as another? I know that now-a-days lots of products/Parts are made by the same manufactures in "CHINA" and distributed out to many companies in the US under different names,
I'm all about saving $$$ when I can although I don't want to be buying another in 6 months if this is some cheap knockoff just to make a sale, here is the link the their ad--> http://cgi.ebay.com/HYDRAULIC-PUMP-F...d=p3286.c0.m14