New profile posts

A dumb question but are you from around Gibsonia ?
Henro
Henro
Sorry, just saw this and not sure why.

not from around Gibsonia, but my uncle and cousins are, by chance I guess….
B
Baclforty
I guess Gibsonia is in Pa; been all over Pa during my driving years a lot of pretty country there but never heard of Gibsonia
I have leaks from both rear wheels. Looks like some sort of seal issue. Anyone know anything about this (eg repairs/parts needed)
Thanks for the reply to my post. I was wondering if you know which loaders will fit my L4400? I looked on TractorHouse but didn't find any LA 703 loaders and only one LA764 which might fit. Thank you again.
ranger danger
ranger danger
Sorry, The 4 LA703's I found were an auction and it's over. I have no idea what else might fit. You might try calling Messicks and asking them. Good Luck
The program the email uses is a micro soft email program, I have gone to the micro soft help site and it was less than useless to me since I know noting about computers to start with,, However when the account was set up thats what the provider used.
hey if you are still looking for a chipper? ive got an almost new one that was on my 2601.... $1600 & its yours.

my wife wanted it & after "working" for a couple of times decided she didnt like noise or work. lmao.

got a thread about it here on OTT somewhere.

sk
Did you get it fixed? My crankcase broke after 325 hours! Almost $3K for a new engine!! I think I'm going to put a Honda IGX800 on it and screw the Kubota engine, if that's all the longer they last.
Hi Everyone
I have a 2017 L4060 with a LA805 FEL and my bucket is the round back L2296... What do you recoment for a Snow pusher --- I want to make sure my tractor/ loader could handle it.
Thanks you in advance
Hi! I saw in one of your posts from 2018 that you have a pattern for the B670 rear mounting bracket. Any chance I can get a copy? I recently picked up a B670 cheap.....because it doesnt have the rear mount.
Thanks!
Eric
J
Joetractor
I to would be interested in the pattern. I have seen other brackets on here that set the notch closer to the transmission and would like to know what the dimension should be..
eserv
Great to see you back again!
Your wealth of knowledge is invaluable!
How have you been?
Dave
eserv
eserv
I'm actually great! I got my BX24d back so got enthused about Kubota's again.
newbie kubota bx owner. last tractor I had was an old JD 1A narrow front and a rickety loader attached. fun to look at, tall as a horse, and with two cylinders could burn gas, diesel, alcohol, who knows what else.
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Really enjoying this machine as I get accustomed to the hydro and how it works. Still de-bugging her, but we're getting there slowly. I am thinking I'll keep the BH80 that came with it and just rebuild it with new pins. I have a lathe and milling machine so I should be able to custom machine new pins to fit the existing bushings and not have to replace them as well.
BX2200...Had 2 hydraulic leaks in loader section...fluid was light brown (with water)...replaced both lines and hydraulic/transmission oil. There's no place to bleed air on this machine. Now, the only way the loader moves or the brush hog lifts is with steering wheel moving. The brush hog mower only stays up for a while, then falls back down. Is this all just the process of getting air out of the system? If so, how long will this go on? If not...what else could be wrong?
Newbie w/Kubota L4701, L765 loader w/grapple and bucket. Man, what did I ever do without this orange hunk?
Hi Phil, Yes I'm interested in your blade. Where are you in the Pittsburgh area, would like to see about getting it? Thanks, Tim
In 2019 I had problems with my M6060 cab tractor. Ended up, the dealer put in all new injectors as they all tested bad wwith just over 300 hours on it. Tractor started loosing power again yesterday the same as it was doing back then. I called the dealer and can't get it in for another month, service manager says it's now out of warranty but she will try to get Kubota to fix it again as this will be the 3rd time in the shop for the same thing. Today I replaced the fuel filter and took the water separator and screen off and found nothing in it. I'm wondering if it could possibly be the fuel tank vent. I know the hose goes up the rear of the cab and connects to a metal line. My question is where does the metal like end up going to and would it be ok for me to disconnect the rubbber line and apply air pressure to the metal line as well as blow into the tank
I
Iceman99
Hi Keith,
A while back you posted a topic about a splitter motor that was hard to start on Yeterdaystractors.
I can't thank you enough for posting this. I was splitting some wood with my Blackdiamond wood splitter 28 when all of a sudden the hydraulic oil was leaking from the pump. I panicked and quickly shut off the motor. I checked the oil level and topped it up. When I went to restart the motor and it was very hard to pull. Right away I thought the motor had partially seized up. OH NO! Checked the oil level in the motor, and it was OK. Didn't know what to do. Jumped online and saw your post and yes the control valve was in the back position and making it hard to start. I was in such a panic to turn the motor off I didn't realize the control valve was on.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, This solved my problem and I was able to get back to work.

RJ
trying to disassemble the hydraulic control lever of my Kobota B1600 because it is broken. Anyone any experience? Any clues, or caveats?