New profile posts

Yes vic I have spare bogies. I've got a whole machine you can have if you want to come and get it! 69 or 70 not sure but likely 70. I also have a 70 alpine I need an engine for (399)
Hello Vic. How can I get more power out of my L3010 . It boggs out real easy i have heard that you can turn up the fuel it is 10 years old so i do not have to worry about warranty Thanks
I recently purchased a L245 with only 400 hrs on it. It runs and functions well. The only issue I am noticing is the engine is slow to rev up when the throttle is advanced. From an idle the engine "chugs" till it reaches rpm. The previous owner bought it with less than 200 hrs on it and says it has allways done this. I was wondering if someone with experience with these tractors can advise. Is this from a large flywheel? Is it possible that I have a fuel problem? The tractor Idles nice and slow, and runs smooth at RPM.
Yours was built in 1979. it might not have sold that year though so that could account for the discrepancy 1980 production started with SN 59283
Howdy Ed. I show my Kubota as a 1982 in my profile. However, looking at the buid dates you sent me awhile back, L245DT's wern't built in 1982. So I'll include the numbers off my tag. Could you determine build date? or any other specs?

Kubota Model L245DT
Serial# L245DT-58025
Engine Model# DH 1101-A
Thanks
Milo
Might as well say Kubota orange is in my blood. I grew up on a Kubota and have owned my own for about 8 years now. Refuse to own anything else but a Kubota.
Help!! Help!! Help!!
I have a l245dt tractor with loader...the bucket won't lift like it used to and when it does, it goes back down. I checked and cleaned the filter..didn't help. Do I need a new control valve or can I rebuild the old one....ANY ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I have just traded in my trusty 'Grey L1501 Special' for a newer L2350F and Kubota UK tell me its once again an import!!!! As I need to register this newer model for road use, can any one give me any leads, please regards its age and whether its an American manufactured machine or Osaka again! Serial number is 11493, Many thanks
You can probably tell I'm not very busy in the shop! Things just plain went dead here a the last couple of weeks!