New profile posts

Land Pride 3rd function junk?? Has anyone else had weather seal (corrosion) issues with their LP 3rd function solenoid? I previously installed Summit Hydraulics 3rd function (awesome) on old tractor, then bought a new L3901 with LP 3rd function already installed. After 18 months (garage stored) the LP is kaput !! LP uses poor quality electrical contacts that rusted right out...and of course you can't get any specs/details/replacement parts online. Also, LP wants $70 and 10+days for a $2 momentary switch. Anyone else have this problem?
replaced my fuel lines today as per a thread that discussed the same starving for fuel issue I was seeming to have
Hi all me again
Still having issues with my L4150 as before loss of power
This time i have replaced all the injectors with new one and had the fuel pump serviced, but alas it is no better infact probly worse.
After putting the pump and injectors back in place getting good fuel to all injectors jump start ( as it had been sitting for a while waiting for the pump and injectors) i can get it to run for about 10minutes then it fades to a stop ,turn the key and away it goes again for another 10 minutes before stopping again.
Is there something i have missed as this is starting to do my head in any help , suggestion would greatly appreciated
regards
Mr Fitz
Has anyone ever installed a Green Guard motorized chute blocker on their Zero turn? I am considering one but would like some guidance if available.
It's not on the tractor right now, but I can take some more pictures if you want. And/or put it on and take some pics. Let me know?

Where are you in PA? My wife is from Reading. Brother-in-law is still there (Birsdboro?).
Hi, I saw your write up from 2018 on the hydraulic block installation. It was awesome as I just picked up a B7610 and want to add a loader. Exactly what I was looking for. Do you by any chance have any pics of where the return line connects to the tractor? Apparently, it's under the seat.
On a separate note, it's great to talk to someone from Canada. I live in the US now but used to live in Georgetown Ontario and did a lot of work with Poultry farmers years back in the London/Grand Bend area and Port Stanley. thanks
For Kubota B1610 , I am looking for parts to start with restoration project

start with set of left ad right fenders, and panels.
Hi Vigo. On a boxblade thread, you mentioned getting the power toplink, and you referenced the hydraulic/electric combo toplink. I can see it in your pics. Can you tell me where you got that from? Thanks. rob
V
Vigo
Got it off ebay. I never found them for sale for a reasonable price anywhere else except ali express and ive never personally dealt with that.
B
BetterThanAShovel
Ok, thanks so much for replying. It looks like I may be going the full hydraulic rear remote route after all.
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have a late 70’s Kubota L1500DT and whilst helping my neighbour managed to break the front left axle. Does anyone know where I could purchase one from. I’m located in Brisbane Australia.
Thanks in advance
Wayne
ihave a v 2203 transcold carrier reefer kuboto engine and i had the injection pump out and when i put it back together i had no throttle did i miss something i am not a mechanic looking for help ty
L
L2250DT
Not familiar with reefer stuff, but did you align the rack pin into the slot. Is it a 3 cylinder by any chance? I have some pics, but can't seem to post them
ihave a v 2203 transcold carrier reefer kuboto engine and i had the injection pump out and when i put it back together i had no throttle did i miss something i am not a mechanic looking for help ty
29er
itis a 4 cyl diesel do i have to put it all back together before the throtle can work?
It's included in the loader manual.
Loader model specific - what model tractor and loader do you have?
Batripp
Batripp
I’m have a l5460 which has a LA1055 FEL
Will the rims for r1 tires off a L4400 or L4600 fit a L3800
North Idaho Wolfman
North Idaho Wolfman
Just so you know, this is posted on your profile page not on the open forum for people to see, I can see it because I'm a mod.
And NO they won't fit, the rim sizes are wrong.
L4060LE
LA805 FL
BH92
HR2572 Box Scraper
72” Land Shark LR
Peruzzo Puma 1800 Flail Mower
Winco 27Kw PTO Generator
T1880
Hey George...are you in Georgia...? I am looking for a mower deck driveshaft for my G5200 Kubota. Thanks...Ryals Cheek.
HI, I've got a LX3310 and was also looking at the Kubota grill guard. What modifications did you have to do to make the L guard fit on the LX?
Thanks
Hi folks, just got myself a new L4600HST with FEL . Love it. While working a slope I really missed having a grab handle on the right side rear guard . Is there an option for a factory handle like on the left rear guard? Or has anyone come up with a nice looking fix for this? Cheers for the help