New profile posts

I watched the videos you have on YouTube. As I am totally new to using a tractor, I found them helpful. Thanks.
Thanks will Ive been busy this evening keeping a promise to a man I made. If I tell anyone I will do something I always have done all in my power to do it. thanks for adding me to your list. Latter handy
Yes, it is. I don't think there's a tractor color I don't like except Chinese Red. I just want something big enough to roll over my trees and then take care of house. :) LOL
Actually, I'd like to have a little red International Cub like the one my father had, to ride in parades, or just play with.
Looking for service repair manual for kubota rotary tiller, model FL1000. How to remove blade shaft from shaft assembly.
Sorry I forgot to welcome you to forum on previous message start a thread and you will get a lot of info.handy
Yes he can you may need to send him a pm. The people on this site dont care if it is gray market or not. You may need to start a new thread on the forum. I would not run it until I found out what the knock is could be simple like oil passages under cover stopped up or you may need to change oil and filter (it could be stopped up if you havent changed that out already). Please start a new forum and everone will jump all over it to help you. handy
New User to the site hope I can figure out how to use the info.
I have a L2600 which I understand is a GMT. After seven years of service she started knocking today and not in a good way. Can service Vic supply Parts?
Hi, I just picked up a b6100d was admiring your restore job and have to ask what kind of tires you have on your 6100. I called a couple places local and they only offer the r-1 ag tires. Thanks
Hi Vic, I was hoping to hear something from you, but guess you are just too busy. I joined this forum on 6th April, and posted about the little L1511 I bought. It came with a RS 1351 tiller attached. I need to build a Loader, and would like to know how and where to mount an under belly frame, for the tower posts to attach to. I can do most of the Fabrication work, as I have a welding shop, and am fully equipped with a Lathe, and drilling machines etc. I would appreciate some input from you, as I do not want to make any hasty fixtures, and crack the block, since there seems to be no chassis as such visible.
Thanks
Conrad
Will im sorry you are leaving. Itried to give as much help on the welder as I could without seeing it. I would have even called you to talk about the welder if you had ask.I enjoyed your post. Sometimes if no one has any experience with the zd323 or the rtv900 they may be like me and afraid they may direct you in the wrong direction. I still would mount the welder on a inexpensive platform and test it to see if it works it would make you a good welder if it works ok. Sorry if I let you down on this I will still be glad to call you and talk to you about the welder on phone if you wish. Good Luck handy
Got you bro! I'm on your other thread now and if I call at this time of night my wife will bitch at me that I keep talking to loud and asking me how much longer I'm gonna be on the phone. Oh, marriage is bliss...HA!
dude go read my post in the service and repair area youll see more in detail what my problem is, or call me you got mu number
seems I can not get a stright answer out of these guys on somethings
ie: ZD323 and RTV900 parts list has to be around some where free and not have to buy everything
Just seems I am the only one who has a a bigger tractor but Bulldog has one to.
Like the Welder.........I need freaking imput some I got.

Best thing I like about the forum is you can add a pix with out pissing off the web master/host as long is it is not nude.
And it is not ruled by a iron fist.