New profile posts

Wow, I guess I have been busy lately, I didn't think it had been so long since I was last here. Yes, I have a Woods BH6500 backhoe and as far as how well it works I like it very much. I bought it used and it has a couple of hydraulic connector problems that I need to get fixed, but otherwise it does what I have asked of it.
B7200 Hyd pump change. To raise my confidence level a bit I'd certainly appreciate a general guide on the steps required to change my "weak" and probably worn hyd. pump. (Can't lift 100 lbs after oil is warmed up) Do you, or anyone out there have a check list of how to go about changing the B7200 hyd. pump, i.e Bleed Hyd pressure, turn off fuel lever, remove gas filter assy, etc. etc. I just want to do this safely. I have questions like 1. Should I drain the Hyd. oil before starting? 2. Will the new pump require priming, or should I just slobber some oil on. I'd certainly appreciate any list of the steps, or some good advice. Thanks once again for all the help you guys are!!
good day I am having trouble with my B6000 ran it out of diesel bled the lines but the electric pump does not running I think, Not much fuel coming ot of injector lines. should you be able to hear pump run.
Mr. Vic I change the fuel filter on my kubota L1500. Done everything the way it should be done it run for about 5sec I bleed the injector lines untill fuel came out with no air bubbles but it still will not run what could be problem.
Nothing like being quick on the draw.... Just saw you message. I live in the suburbs of Rhoadesville Va. and have two acres and three tractors. My neighbor says my farm aint big enough. Anyway, back at you Eric...
Heli Ski at Mica Heli Skiing BC, showcasing the world's most exciting heli ski and helicopter skiing tours available in Canada. Heliskiing Canada down giant alpine bowls, endless steep heliskiing and the world's best pillow runs.
Island Lake Catskiing an extraordinary mountain catskiing, cat ski, snowboarding and mountain cat skiing experience. Dine, spa, snow cat skiing, snowboard and cat ski the peaks of the Canadian Rockies.
cody you will have to use some type of blade that is harder than the material you are cutting. That is why I suggest a air die grinder if you can get it to the area. Then the shaft will have to be ground down to get the bearing off with cover its going to be a slow job and dirty but doable. I know ive done a lot of this stuff in the last 40 years. Its going to take patients and trial and error on your end wish you were closer. handy
thank you vic . i hope to stay with ag tires im just trying to get out of buying wheels lol. but i dont want to harm my tractor either ! and sorry to bother you again but the hydro oil is perfectly clean cant hardly see it on the dipstick and no problems .but since i purchased it used a few weeks ago would you recomend changing it to give me a peace of mind ? the lady i purchased it from had it serviced regularly at the kubota dealership i talked to the service tech. thats how i found about it but forgot to ask about hydro oil.
Slim,
Did I hear through the grapevine that you have a Woods backhoe? If so, how do you like it? I am looking at a BH70x for a Kubota B2320.
i have a b8200 4x4 with turf tires im wanting to convert to ag tires i bought rears 12.4-16 with wheels tires are new cond. still have titties on traction bars for $400.00 . my question is my turf tires are size 24x8.5-12 the book calls for 6-12 front can i mount 6-12 tires on my turf wheels i know it will be spreading them a bit but will it change the height of the tire enough to hurt my 4x4 ? thanks any help will be appreciated
Vic, I put a post on take out crimp and hydralic problem in the wrong forum "implement and operatiing" instead of the repair area. Maybe you could move it. Sorry. Thanks for all you do.

Tom (valvejob)
Eric, I am in fact! Just had an emergency apendectamy to make things worse! So now I have holes drilled into my abdomen where they sucked the appendics out. NICE... Other than that, I am getting use to the medications, ALL 14 OF THEM!!!! It doesn't kick my ass as much now. Actually can get out and work on the garden every now and then. Well, when the wife isn't at home, I actually sneak out to the garden. Shhh, don't tell anyone. How are things here??? I havn't been on here in weeks, and missed you guy's a bunch. Hmm, I've missed guy's I've never met. Interesting, but TRUE!!! Traildust, you are talking about the imfamous Cuyahoga river in cleveland. They say it's cleaned up, but nothing is cleaned up in Cleveland from what I see when I have the misfortune of having to drive through there every once in a while.
What price should they retail for Vic? I'm hesitant about approaching the Kubota agents in Northern Ireland as in the past they have generally been unhelpful and their prices seem very far fetched. Thanks
Vic, Im looking for a pair of headlights for a B6000. Wondered if you could help. Thanks
Vic, I need to get a parts manual for a B7100 or B7001, I am not sure which it is, it has a D750A engine, that I need to rebuild. I want to make sure I can get parts before I have machine work done.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Looking for a easy and quick way to replace the transmission drive shaft on a G1900