New profile posts

I am new to Kubota's or tractors in general. I have a l3130 gts and the problem that I am having is that I cannot start off in any other gear than 1 or 2. When I have it in higher gears and run into a hill it will not go or if I start off in let's say 5 gear it will not go. Is there something wrong with the clutch? I checked and it is low on transmission fluid. The engine runs fine and all attachments also work as they should. The problem is that it will only run in 1 thru 3 and if I come to a small hill it will not go until I go back to 1st gear. Please help!!
I have a BX24 Kabota. Recently is quit running while driving. If we get it to turn over it runs very rough and quits running. Anyone have advice on what to check?
I'm thinking I will drive to the states to pick up a King Kutter.
Prices are much better than here in Winnipeg.
Not a pile of used tillers here in town, guys are holding on to them.
Yeah the decompression lever is a god send in starting in cold weather and I always used the one on mine whenever I started the tractor cold. It just made the whole process a lot easier.

As for the rototiller the max is 48" I would not bother going any larger as the larger it is the more likely damage will happen to the tractor. I would suggest that you look for a gray market dealer in either a YanMar or Kubota gray market tillers will work just like the cats meow. Just make sure that you get the dealer to give you a few extra tines for the price that you get it at.
I've got a can od WD40 kicking around.
I will give the decompression lever a good spray and get it working again.
Would be nice to have as my battery is too small for the winter.
I've had to boost the tractor a pile of times this Winter.
Battery will be fine for Spring/Summer.

We're going to pant a pile of trees this Spring, means tilling/preparing almost an acre for planting.
My wife gave me the ok to buy a tiller. Been looking on Kijiji but nothing is showing up.
I used a 48 inch tiller this past Summer. Machine ran fine until the cylinder head gasket failed.
Can I get away with a 60 inch tiller?

Thanks for the advise Michael
Service Dept. Vic.
I have attached a link to ebay that has a regulator to fit my B8200HST. The problem is I see an un-attached Black wire. I am concerned it may have gotten cut while opening the package. Is this simply a ground wire to be attached to the body or frame or should it be connected to the regulator? All the others I have seen, different types, have the black wire running into the regulator.
Thanks for your help

http://cgi.ebay.com/KUBOTA-VOLTAGE-REGULATOR-15533-6400-/280631337643?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4156ee62ab
Nice to hear from you. I guess you are my closest OTT neighbor. I do some work over that way every now and then. My favorite lumber yard is right on the other side of Varnell. Give me a shout any time.
thank you for the info, That makes sense to me too. I will check that out. (well as hopefully soon if it will sop raining)
Hi i have got a kubota b1502m on agri wheels and tyres front size 500 x12 rear size 8 x 18 and want change it to turf wheels and tyres can anybody tell me what size i need thanks derek
Hey ShaneV
I just read the prob you are having with your machine.
I am not familiar with hst but would venture a guess.
Obviously the transmission is not engaging.
Follow whatever link goes from your pedal and look for worn/broken connections.
That whirring makes me think there is a broken gear which is not engaging.
Hey,
I'm new on here.
I just got a B7001.
I live in Varnell. Just wanted to say "hello."
Thanks,
KC
Vic,
My personal e-mail address is: nuananddon@hotmail.com
Thanks again Vic I appreciate your help and hope we're on the road to recovery with this tractor.
FarmerDon
Vic,
The brakes are the problem. (sitting in the seat) the left brake is completely missing, housing and all internal parts, right brake has the housing or drum which ever you call it, but internal parts are gone or broken. The only info I can give you at present is this from the data tag:
L-3500; 10420; DS1900; 36ps; 2740rpm. I know it would be difficult to get parts sent here(Thailand), from where you're at, but if you can find them I'll have you send them to my Michigan address and I'll just bring them back next year when we return in December. If the info I gave isn't enough I'll go to town and get whatever is needed(tractor is at the kubota dealer in town). Thanks for the reply and I hope we're on the way to getting this tractor back to work. FarmerDon
Vic,
I see where you have helped or given advice on finding parts for odd model or rare model Kubotas. I have this L-3500 which I need brake parts for and there seems like there isn't another L-3500 in the world to salvage from. Can you help in any way?
Very interested. Contact me at 402 628 8238 or brianacarey@msn.com Thanks. Jason
(L185 stuff)
I'm thinking of purchasing a BX26 in the spring. What concerns me most is the small size of the tractor itself but everything I have read says that this machine seldom fails to surprise it's owners with its power and versatility. Does anyone have this unit or any comments? This is my first post so bear with me.
Hi,
I have a B8200 HST that is not charging. It has a pretty new battery so it will run. I tested the voltage before and while idleing, at the battery posts. Basically 12.4. Where is the voltage regulator and how do I test it to verify if it or the alternator is bad. Actually, it is not an alternator as it is an older model. KubBRC