New profile posts

Wait for 2 more weeks~! I have to wait till my wife comes home then I'll be on my way~!!! ;) It is soooo hard to live without wife. I should have one more spare one too... ;) I'm eating only once a day~ and working all day. ;( So don't have much time on the computer either... Sorry. Joe.
Just purchased a used Kubota TG1860G but didn't come with an owners manual; does anyone have one to sell as well as a service manual. Thanks
Welcome aboard I have a B7100 hst also. You will have a lot of support on this site if the need arises. handy
You out there doing tractor work? Ya gotta stop sometime and take a break :)

Scott
I'll find the ingredient list for my dry rub and get it to you. It works very well on everything, bird, pig and cow.
That is fricken AWESOME!!! :)

Worked very well on the roasts AND the loins!

I think you are right about the beef. BUT, I am still going to try it on some steaks Tuesday night :)

I am going to marinade the steaks with the "TD" sauce and then grill. I will let you know the results :)

P.S. I forgot to take fricken pics again :( I get so excited that I forget, DAMN IT!!!!
My service is a bit flaky tonight so not sure if my reply to you got sent. Here it is again just in case.

Hi thanks for getting back to me. Not sure what all is available. I certainly want an operator manual and a repair manual. Parts might be helpfull, as would a master assembly manual. From your experience, what are the "must haves" ?
If you can give me an idea of what is available and prices, I will prioritize my needs/wants.
I should have the tractor here tomorrow sometime. I want to do a complete filter and lube change as my first step.
best regards
db
Hi thanks for getting back to me. Not sure what all is available. I certainly want an operator manual and a repair manual. Parts might be helpfull, as would a master assembly manual. From your experience, what are the "must haves" ?
If you can give me an idea of what is available and prices, I will prioritize my needs/wants.
I should have the tractor here tomorrow sometime. I want to do a complete filter and lube change as my first step.
best regards
db
Traildust I appreciaate your kind words you left on my site. It makes me feel good knowing I can somehow help you or anyone just a little makes the whole day good. handy
I just wanted to thank you for all the help you have given me.
As I have mentioned before, you are the kindest, nicest person I have met. You offer help and assistance with nothing expected in return but a thank you.
The hours I work I am unable to attend any sort of college coarse for welding. Books and video on line are nothing compared to the experience you have and that you are so kind enough to share.

I thank you and you have all my respect.

Scott
This sauce really shines on pork since the meat is of a sweet kind. Probably not so good with beef, need more robust sauce for that. Think of sauce like wine: White(sweet) for fish - Red(robust) for beef.

I'm making this tonight for my St Louis style ribs I'm smoking Saturday.

take care bro,
Scott
Honey BBQ Sauce

Dry Ingredients

1 - 1/2 teaspoon salt

3/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder

3/4 teaspoon Onion Powder

Wet Ingredients

3 Cup Ketchup

3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar

1 - 1/2 Cup Molasses

1 - 1/2 Cup Honey

---------------------------
1) Combine all DRY ingredients, set aside

2) Combine all WET ingredients in large sauce pan

3) Stirring frequently bring Wet ingredients to boil

4) With WET at boil begin stirring in DRY ingredients

5) Simmer 30 - 45 minutes

This makes 2 quarts and will fit perfectly in a plastic iced tea/cool aid type jug to keep in the fridge. I began making it in large amount because it goes FAST - is very yummy! You will never purchase store bought again, I promise you!

For pulled pork. After the meat is shredded lightly moisten with sauce. Add pork to the bread and apply more sauce to taste.
You gonna go all the way for pulled pork? If so I have a recipe for sauce you might want to try.
New to forum. New owner of an L35 TLB. Looking to aquire some manuals for same. Understand you are the "go to" for this. Advise
best regards
db
Well, my wife brought home two BEAUTIFUL pork shoulder roasts. So, naturally, I'm smoking those babies. But, I figured I also smoke another pork loin as well.

Those poor chickens just keep getting pushed back on the schedule...