New profile posts

A nurse by day and an amateur Farmer/Small holder by day also. Staunch Remainer 🇪🇺 I have 2 Tractors but only one works
not sure if i am sending this message correctly? i was inquiring about a quick attachment for my kubota tractor that you had listed a few years ago?
I have a old school kabota B7100 HST. My lift arms raise and lower as they should but they slowly drop while in the up position. Any ideas as to what would cause this?
Good afternoon Lance, this may be the first in a long run of inquiries but looking for the lower grill for a L185…easy to fabricate something that would work but it would be great to find an original in any repairable condition…thanks for the assistance!
I have completed another maintenance task thanks to Tractor Mike, hydraulic fluid and filters changed. Not cheap, but finished. Looking at a 3rd function kit for front end loader. Any suggestions, not sure Kubota offers such a kit for my M5400DT
Hi All
I just purchased a used Kubota U27-4 Mini Excavator and looking for a custom cover to cover the controls, seat and possible the whole canopy to protect from the crazy weather ... Thanks in advance-
my BX 2370, I have discovered an O ring failure on the Forward hydraulic control valve assembly (just under the Battery) There is about 1 inch of clearance between the battery platform and the top of the control box. Has anyone any experience with with replacing the o ring part number 04816-00160? comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
R
Riceman
I started to take the assembly apart, 1st removed battery then found a cut out to allow bolt removal. problem solved.
Regarding the Mitsubishi tractors - Valley Power in Roanoke, VA used to be a good source of parts. Bill died and his store of parts has been auctioned or sold off based on another post on this site. I can tell you from experience the front spindles are prone to snap unexpectedly on the old Mitsubishi tractors. The loader adds weight the tractor was never intended to see. The first time mine broke a machinist friend was able to rebuild it. It snapped again within a month after selling the tractor. I never heard whether the new owner got it fixed. If you check the front axle capacity on many newer tractors you'll find the weight of the empty loader puts it near its limit. I found used tractors in my locale to be scarce and was concerned about parts availability. That's why I bought a new Kubota about four years ago. I wish you well with whatever you do.
Reactions: 1 user
B3200 START PROBLEM. I'm sure it is the safety switch for the mid-PTO because I have had to "bang it" (the lever) a few times to get started. I know where the switch is, I don't know how to get to it. I don't think I'll need it as I'll never use the mid-PTO. Right now I have to hot wire the starter solenoid. Can anyone give me a guide to get to it?
Dear Sir: Thank you again for your very helpful reply. Thanks to your suggestion I found inline with the starter a 30 amp fuse. I measured it both ways with a meter and shows to be open. Probably my problem (I'm hoping). Now to find the fuse part number and get one. If it were not for your post, I may not have ever found it. Thank you again, Regards.
Hello Ping,

I see you made a home brew diverter for you bx2370. Would you mind sharing whats poarts you bought and sources.? Maybe cost. I am looking to use for a grapple.

Thanks
P
Ping
Surplus Center Diverter
13 GPM 12 Volt DC SAE 8 Solenoid Operated Double Selector Valve Dynamic DSV-62-08-12
. Switch from McMaster Carr wet location pendant switch mounted in custom loader handle. I'll try to get you a few pictures. I figure I have less than $250 in the whole setup. Not true 3rd function but, it works for me.
I have 99 B7300 and I'm only receiving 800-900 lbs of pressure from High Pressure side of hydraulic block, (same at control Valve) would this be a flow dividing valve problem or a Hydraulic Suction Pump problem ?
hi we have a L3600 gst and are looking to buy a full sub frame to mount a front end loader , are your parts ok for this ? please advise , if so at what price ?, thanks james
Hey, don't let him (fried1765) bother you. It's like a train going by and making a rumbling noise that irritates you. It soon passes! This is basically Facebook for people who enjoy tractors/implements and some folks feel like they have to post even when it makes no sense or helps anyone, it makes them feel good. I appreciate your post, so don't let a poster or two discourage you.
Are you dug out yet ? Ready for the next Wonderful Winter White ??? I got 12" of WET, HEAVY white here the other day..it'll still be here when the rabbit brings his eggs.....
if you backdrag with blower tilted, you're on the cutting/scraper bar so no stress to the blower housing
stay warm but have fun....!

EA 55” Wicked Grapple: Ordered 21 December 2022 / Delivered 27 February 2023, less than 10 weeks and within the 12 week lead time on initial order.
MY brother has a B3350 and I have a L2501. do you have cover for these 2 tractors. If so what is the cost and shipping to upstate New York.
bird dogger
bird dogger
Hi cpman1949. I have covers for the 3350. $220 will get the set delivered to you. At one time I was working with someone to get a set of plans for the L2501 drawn up for his tractor. But he has since disappeared before we finished the plans. With a little guidance we could continue those plans for your L2501 and get a set of paper patterns made. You can "start a conversation" with me or contact via my regular email: dbratager@midco.net Messaging via this page is very limited and I don't receive notifications. To "start a Conversation" hold your cursor over my "B" icon and select the "start a conversation" tab. Thanks for your interest! Here's a link to the covers I do have patterns for: For Sale See post #1
David
Hi David, interested in covers for my B2650 if still available
bird dogger
bird dogger
Hi doellg, Thanks for your interest. Yes, I still have a set available ready to mail out. I may have to cut and sew up a couple more the way it looks. Winter isn't over yet. It looks like you're in Vermont? If so, $220 will get the set shipped to you via USPS with tracking. A personal check works just fine for payment. Or, if you use the "Send to Friend" payment option on Paypal, that could work also. I'll consider your name on this one set unless I hear otherwise. If you would, could you send me your mailing particulars to my regular email address: dbratager@midco.net That email address is also my Paypal account if you choose to send payment that way.....just remember you must use the "Send to Friend" payment option.
Using this message limits the amount of text that can be sent. Send me an email my email address listed for more info. thanks again! Regards, David