New profile posts

Hi, were you able to obtain a part number or manufacturer for the antiscalp bracket written in several posts for the Kabota deck ?

Joe
The bx 2200 and bx series tractors tend to run hot and are very sensitive to lack of air flow through the radiator. i have made one major change on my Kubota bx 2200 a after mart radiator for a Honda auto it has three rows of tubes and aluminum tanks top and bottom of the radiator. Rework of the an shroud is required I have a press brake for re bending of the shroud a big job. A new 5 blade fan is next. Please let me know if you have made any other improvements to the cooling system
Reactions: 1 user
Orange crusher, I'm new to the forum. I have a 2018 BX2680 w/ 322 hrs and the quick coupler with the lever assembly has a leak on the white line side. I want to do the same mod that you and john T did. I saw his parts list of 4 sets of pioneer couplers, 4 3/8" JIC to 1/4" NPT adapters and the tube clamps. When he said 4 sets that is the males and female correct? When did you get your coupler covers and are you happy with them? Thanks, Steve
Paul, the original South 40 is no longer with us. I'm Samantha his twin sister and I will be using this acct to help me now, :)
S
South 40
Hey Clint,

He actually made me feel smarter just because of our connection I guess, (not that I am stupid, he didn't have much on me in the IQ department), and I know better, but since he is gone all of a sudden I feel so stupid, and I know I still have everything he taught me, everything he ever thought, I have that, I guess it will just take time for me to realize I can't rely on him anymore.

The one thing about him that always aggravated me the most was my mind trying to keep up with his, his mind went a million miles an hour 24/7, he would actually keep me up at night when he was trying to solve a problem, or had another terrific idea he was trying to work out, and atm I still have trouble sleeping because he isn't in my head anymore, yes we were that close.

Cheers
Samantha
S
South 40
Ok to finish.

Lol, just like when he decided to join the Marines, he got up that morning and got dressed, when he got to his car I was sitting there ready to go, so we both signed up together elbow to elbow.

Being identical twins has been a wonderful experience for me, until now.

Cheers
Samantha
C
Clint from Flint
For sure Ya'll were very close. He will be there with you forever. Amen.
I'm bought a b7200 three years ago, and I'm on my third glow-plug controller. They burn out and have to be replaced. Plugs won't glow without them which makes starting tough. Is this normal, or is my sketchy wiring causing a problem. Last night, when I first installed a fresh one, there was a little smoke (like it was going to burn out too) before it started to function normally. Any thoughts for a newbie are appreciated.
Hi there, we are new to this forum, so hello all. We have a B1550 - manual gear box, today we have changed the transmission oil but now need to find the transmission strainer to clean that - but we don't know where it is - can anyone tell us where to find the strainer please??
Send me your email address and $15 bucks via PayPal friends & Family and I'll send you the link to download it from my Google drive.
My email is 1988irocz28@gmail.com
Dave
J
jpkunak
Daferris
Daferris
Soon as I get back in the house I'll send you the link. Give me a couple of hours... Thanks Dave
Daferris
Daferris
Just sent you the Google drive link.
Hi Rob,

I saw in one of your posts that you managed to get your hands on a manual for the KMS180. I've just managed to get my hands on one of the backhoes here in central portugal. The machine has definitely had some use over the years, and there's a few bits that need some tlc. It would be infinitely useful to have a copy of the manual, so that I can go into a tractor shop and point at the things we need to replace (my portuguese really isn't that good!). Would there be any chance of you being able to scan me a copy? I'd be happy to send some money your way for your time....

Thanks
My 2021 L2501 was delivered on September 17, 2021 with only the FEL. After waiting 6 months and two weeks for the backhoe sub-frame, my Kubota Dealer dropped it off today with the backhoe installed. :)
I have a L4240 HST with LA854 loader. Kubota put 10x16.5 NHS tires on front, but with this big loader, the 10" wide tires are just plain wimpy. I want to put 12x16.5 NHS tires on the front but that increases the diameter from ~31" to ~33". Is there a way other than switching the front axel hydraulics to synchronize the larger tires with the rear tires when in 4wd?
North Idaho Wolfman
North Idaho Wolfman
You can safely push the back rims out 6" on the rears, the bearings and axles are designed for that.
You can't change the front ratio there are not parts available to do that.
North Idaho Wolfman
North Idaho Wolfman
You do realize that this conversation is on your profile page and not on the open forum right, unless someone visits your page thewy can't see you responces, I can because I'm a moderator, I see just about everything.
This is a link to the open forum page:
L
Laf2trs
Thank you, I have not figured out how this site works yet. After you said I could push the rims out it occurred to me that I think I have seen tractors with wheels where the rim center disk could be reversed to change the tread width. My wheels are welded. But I still have not found the wheel for a bigger tire and my dealer does not have the patience to look thru Kubota parts list to find a compatible wheel. So, your help has given me another avenue. I'm going to take your information and find any other tire sizes (that any mfg makes) that have the proper rolling circumference. Then go to my dealer and ask which Kubotas use that or those tire sizes. Hopefully the dealer can look up tires and cross reference someway to a Kubota model. Maybe that may lead to a compatible wheel (with removable center disk or some offset) for my rear axle. I think you have been more help than a pile of commentors. Thanks again. I'll let you know in a few weeks what I have found.
I have a BX 2380.. When I bought a new oil filter to change oil, they gave me a smaller size filter than what was on the tractor (I bought new so no one put a different one on). So I went to an on line service and ordered another oil filter thinking the 1st place just gave me the wrong one. The 2nd place gave me the same exact one. Why is the replacement smaller than the original. I'll need 2 different oil filter wrenches. One to remove the first time, and a smaller one when I change oil again. Any thoughts??
New to this forum, so I'm not sure how PMs work. If you would care to send me a parts manual, you can do so at rsitruss@yahoo.com

Thanks
North Idaho Wolfman
North Idaho Wolfman
To PM click on the persons name then start conversation, replies back to you will show up on the top right of your screen in the envelope.
2004 Kubota L3410HST hydraulic fluid level: My first entry here :) Enjoying life with a tractor so far but I can't find the sight window to check the hydraulic fluid level anywhere. Help please! It's not under the seat.