New profile posts

Thanks for your thoughts on the exhaust drain. Perhaps I was lucky with my Mitsubishi, or perhaps when it rained (rarely does) the water stopped in the muffler. In any case my Kubota has a downward exhaust.
Visit our tractor front/ implement wheel rim section to find wide range of front tractor rims, farm implement wheels and tires, 4, 5, 6 bolt implement rims, 16 inch implement wheels,17 inch implement wheels, 6 lug implement wheels, 8 lug implement wheels, rear tractor rims, 9 bolt rear tractor rims. Always have best stock of agricultural implement wheels and front tractor rims.
I also have a problem shifting both directions. Clutch seams weak. You can push in forward want go in but you let out the clutch it will.
Would it be possible to see if you have a complete set of wheels (all four) for a L245DT. Mine are rusted really bad around valve stem areas and do not hold air. There is some caustic ballast liquid leaking and corroding the metal. Thank you, Really Appreciate it
just to update on L245dt power steering. i used the steering control valve, some hoses and cylinder off a 1968 corvette, plus i used a power steering electric pump off a volvo 40 series. cutting and welding required. 701-601-0670
billrigsby
billrigsby
Glad you got it accomplished, did you post on the forum, others may be interested in that setup.
I have a 2007 m108s kubota, 3,018 hours. Swing shift trans. Randomly lost my high/low function on the right hand shifter, stuck in high but does not show my range on the dash and the alarm sounds constantly. Any help is appreciated, thank you!
L
Lineman/Farmer
Just had the same thing happen to my Kubota M108S open station tractor w/2,600 hrs., for the 1st time ever, last night? What did you do to resolve the problem? Plz respond!
I just had my d902 rebuilt for a bx2230 and it's making a clinking noise at low idle. I'm new on here. I have a video but I'm not sure if I can post one
Lance, had a few different needs/inquiries for my L295DT
1) need the starter switch knob
2) my wiring is an absolute mess. Lots of wires terminated/going nowhere. It runs? Wondering if using a used wiring harness is possible/advisable?
3) hood/bonnet? Not sure how expensive shipping to NC might be?
4) Seat hardware - my seat is shot…looking at a replacement and how to mount and noticed all hardware under is gone…it just rests on ROPS crossbar

any help or advice is appreciated
- Todd
T
Tgore76
Lance, do you have any of the above?
007kubotaguy
007kubotaguy
Hello Todd
At this time I only have the starter knob. You can reach me at (209)-712-4066.
Thank you
Lance Newhall
Howdy, I stumbled over your thread about adapter blocks for L225s. I'm new to the bota game, having just inherited a battered L1500. Would such an adapter fit the 1500? Thank you for your time and any help you can spare.
billrigsby
billrigsby
I think someone else may have posted that, I have never did a conversion,
mine came with an adapter block, but Google searches have provided no source.
C
Cottond62
Thanks anyway. I have a notion for providing myself aux hydraulics. I'll let you know if it bears fruit.
billrigsby
billrigsby
Thanks Appreciate that, please post on the forum,
a lot of people are in the same boat with auxiliary hydraulics.

Bill
Hello sir! I'm looking for an instrument cluster for a L3940. Messicks lists the part number as TD179-30200 or TD179-30202. Also a LA724 or other 3940 compatible loader, but I know those are scarce as heck.
Bob,
My wife and I are taking a trip back east to visit her aunt & uncle in northern Indiana. We will probably arrive there around the 16th, but no firm schedule we have to adhere to. (for the first time)
After we visit there, I was thinking of trying to visit Sidecarflip; I think he is in Deerfield MI.
Then, if you are up for it, we would head your way.
Nothing formal, just pop in and say hi.
Let me know if that is OK.
No firm date or time yet, I will let you know when we get closer, if that's acceptable.
The address I have for you is:
Bob Olsen
2495 Sunny Lane
Green Bay, WI 54313

Bill Norder
Lil Foot
Zerk
What kit did you use for B2320 upgrade alt - the B7324 or 7311 from Coleman - or something else?
Thanks
Glenn
I am looking for a grill guard and a bucket level indicator for a 2010 B2920 with a LA364FL loader. I can't find either part on either Coleman or Messick's websites. Any advice on where I can purchase these parts? Thank you.

Andrew
Sir,
I need a left side steering arm for L345. P#35305-11220
Reactions: 1 user
007kubotaguy
007kubotaguy
Hello. I assume you were talking about the arm that bolts to the front final drive with four bolts. For the narcotic I don't have one at this time. They are getting tough to find. If that's not what you're looking for let me know. I have lots of l345 DT parts. You can reach me at 209- 712-4066 thank you Lance Newhall