New profile posts

Does you here know if my B6000 will handle the original k-42 tiller if I only have 2 wheel drive is 4 wheel drive needed for traction.
I was told the ccw pto on this tractor would make it too hard to pull a tiller.
How hard is it to find a tiller to work on the b6000?
Do you know what other manufactures make a tiller that would work on a b6000?
Hi Vic
Some of the files there are software to run our systems checker for the power shift and common-rail fuel system. They are no good to anyone unless you have the adaptor. I just shared the whole file because I have it there so I can access it anywhere myself.
Ed
I have a l295dt tractor . Im getting oil in the radiator. Could this be cuased by oring in head gasket or a crack in the block or head?
Welcome to the forum. I haven't been here too long myself but they're a great bunch of guys and gals here. Uncle Jed
Stil getting the hang of this forum thing. Messaged Ronnie at Tractorsmart, he had me get the frame serial# and found it was sold new in 1990. Thank you for checking. I need to start checking my messages a little closer. Thanks a bunch. Uncle Jed.
thanks, i cut it and that helped a lot. I can still kind of hear the noise, but it is faint, before I could hear it over the motor. once again thanks
Yes Mark, just get rid of that rib! Try putting some lube down the shaft first if you like, if you do the noise may go away for a little while.
Hey~ How are you? I haven't seen you in the forum much recently~ Unfortunately we haven't got enough snow here YET~! ;) I don't mind to test this machine but~ ha ha ha. How about you? got snow yet? Did you do any more work on your tractor?
Thank you for the message. Have a good day. Joe.
Buna ziua,

aveti un Kubota ZL1-R26? da-ti-mi si mie va rog frumos o adresa de mail, sunt interesat sa cumpar si eu un astfel de tractor si as avea cateva intrebari.

Adresa mea este liviu_mircea.georgescu@yahoo.com

Multumesc,
Liviu
Buna ziua,

aveti un Kubota ZL1-R26? da-ti-mi si mie va rog frumos o adresa de mail, sunt interesat sa cumpar si eu un astfel de tractor si as avea cateva intrebari.

Adresa mea este liviu_mircea.georgescu@yahoo.com

Multumesc,
Liviu
Hello Vic. This is uncle jed. I was wondering if you had any reference material to be able to figure out what year my f2100 was made. I know I shouldn't get impatient to find out since I have had it for approximately 7 or 8 years ,but since I found this forum I am trying to find out all I can about it. Thanks for listening, uncle jed.
Welcome Kubota Kid. I did not think I was going to have any associates for a while. feel free to post any pictures of refurbs and invite others to join here.
Vic is their any study guide on the site on how to keep posts running smooth? When I saw that Kevin guy's post hit last night, I knew something bad happen because it took over every current posting almost instantaniously. I'm not a hacker so I don't know how they do it but we probably need to talk with Chris like you say to protect our integrity...
Thanks for the quick reply. I have spent the night on Chryslers Dealer Connect, Altec is now a Truck Dealer and I have control over specing the new Cummins 6.7 liter engines in the class five chassis so I didn't get to relax on the site tonight as usual...;)