New profile posts

Uh, I even think your monkeye's are cute.

We're still talking about your puppies RIGHT...
Hey Bro! If the weather stays good I'll be tossing some ribs in the smoke house this weekend :)
Our house was like that for a long time until we had kids. The way schools are now they need to have access to computers at home and, well, the TV is a given for kids. But we do have limits on how much TV time they can have.
THe most I get out of it is probably the Food channel and UFC. I used to watch the RFDTV but my sat company doesn't carry it anymore :(
Bummer because they used to have really great tractor shows.
You know this might sound strange but not having PC and TV will make you a happier and more productive family.
In order to save a buck, the wife & I decided to kill the internet and satelite tv at home. So, I will only be able to view the forum from work. And work has been crazy as of late! I am glad to see Eric is back on!
Welcome to the forum Wansfell. I beleive you will find out if you ever need any advice or help on your kubota someone will always be there with advice or just encourage you. handy
digg71 enjoyed your pictures tractor,dogs, cat,home, land ,girlfriend what else would anyone want? Good luck handy
Yes! This is a great idea. Next time I'm at the control panel I'll add this new sub-forum. Thanks for the heads up!

Mr. K
BTW, my wife is TOTALLY in love with your monkeys.

Why does that sound perverted when I read it ;)
Nice to hear from ya Eric! Good to see you back on the forum!

Oh, and ear breathing every now and again is a GOOD thing ;)