New profile posts

Looking for info. Kubota GR2100. Customer states power steering stops working when raising the deck. I haven't work on a GR before, not sure if this in not a normal condition.
My Kubota tractor L3000DT has a LB400A front loader, but the Husco control box does not have a model number on it and I need to replace it. Any help on Model or replacement unit with a better track record than the Husco.
I can get grasscatcher shipped for $320. I will have to crate. so make me an offer.
Gr 2100 4 weeks ago purchase. Excellent condition mechanically and cosmetic. Having a Intermittent Electrical starting Issue.
Every so often (After sitting) the starter won't engage. New Battery, New Battery Terminals. Today it happened again. So, I jumped the
solenoid and it engaged the starter and cranked then died. after checking fuses under the dash 15 Amp was blown. Replaced the Fuse. But, to no Avail.
Now, I have NO Electrical Power. Help !! Thank Ya'll
This object almost killed me when my wife was brush hogging. We had just cleared the old fence line and pulled tee posts and junk. My wife mowed the fence line and I moved off 50 ft. All of the sudden this object flew direct at my head from the side of the brush hog. I ducked and it hit the steel roll cage above me in the UTV and made a 1-2" dent. Tip speed on a brush hog is 15,000 ft/min and we don't think it was quite that fast. But it was powerful enough to have the energy of an AK47 or AR15. I would have been dead or worse. We found the short piece of pipe the previous owner had stuck in the ground, not a fence post just a 2 foot galv. pipe. And surprise we also found the cut off portion below. Stay well away from brush hogs...on all sides.
Reactions: 1 user
I'm getting ready to replace the boom pin and bushings on my L35TLB. I'm wondering what the "collar, swing" is in the parts diagram. It goes between the bushings, apparently.
I'm trying to find where I can order hydraulic dust caps covers and plugs. Can someone out there help me?
cthomas
cthomas
amazon or summit
C
civlized
Tractor Supply normally has them in stock, also.
I would like to purchase a set of the tail lights that you have for sale for the L 4330 Kabota tractor please. I do not know how to go about doing this. I would certainly appreciate any help you could give me if you have any more for sale, thank you very much.
TECH101
TECH101
Call your local Kubota dealer give them model & serial number they can get you the parts
I own a 2014 RTV X1100CW that has been stalling randomly. I can keep it running by pumping the accelerator. It’s obviously a fuel supply issue so I changed out the fuel pump and fuel cut out switch. This didn’t solve the problem so my next move was to pinch off the 1/8” over flow line that runs from the fuel filter housing to the top of the fuel tank. It has solved the stalling problem for now. Does anyone know if there is a check valve in the fuel filter housing that may of failed? Next move is to replace the Filter housing?
TECH101
TECH101
Yes there is a check valve
I have a 2018 Kubota 2650 with 300 hours.My tilt wheel want stay in the down position and I have to pull up the foot release to get it to lock into any position.Seems something is bent or something.Any suggestions before it goes to shop.
TECH101
TECH101
Check your cab mounts I have seen it do some funny things
I need some good advise and small tractors but still able to dig rocks, plant tree's and run a how with force. I have a M5400 and need a turf tire with a bucket & hoe either the L series used or a Bx. I just feel they look to small but I AM SURE YOU OUT HERE KNOW BETTER! My 5400 is a1990 large frame . Beast from owning but great a brush cutting!
Question about a 7040
I have a 7040 with one remote my question is it suppose to spring back to center when released or do you have to move it back also when moving it foward it is hard to push and pull it out haven't had the tractor long still learning things about it any help would be great thanks
B7510 won't start!!
this happen a month ago, turned out to be a blown fuse. this time the tractor started to stall at times when forward or reverse peddle was pressed, if the peddle was released it would stay running, then it completely died. I can turn starter over by bypassing the OPC controller modular won't turn actually start, is there a way to test the controller to see if it is functioning properly? or if some one has successfully by passed it to get tractor to fully run?
Did you ever resolve your M135GX hydraulic problem?
I have the same issue. Everything works but the remotes.
I have an electrical problem on an L 2500 DT. Batteries, good power to the ignition switch but no lights on instrument cluster won’t do anything when you turn the key completely dead.