New profile posts

I reread your initial post regarding the BX and a rear mount mower. Choose the rear mower carefully. The BX is a rather light tractor. It may power the mower fine but the weight of the mower can affect the tractor. I use a five foot mower behind my L2501 but I wouldn't recommend one that big for a BX.
K
katyhorn
Thank you! I got the 4-foot mower.
WSM for L4330

I can provide a WSM for a L4330 in pdf format via a Jumpshare download

I need a regular email address.

My only request is that you upgrade your forum membership to one of the paid categories

Dave
Hello,

I see you have some G5200 parts for sale. I may be interested in a couple 'drag links' for the deck. The photos show you may have FOUR of them.
Do these 'drag-links' have adjustable length turnbuckles?

Also, would you have the driveshaft/couplings which goes between engine/hydro ?

Bruce P.
Make sure you check your ground - I had the exact same problem with a 1971 ford torino - it was a royal PITA, once found, it was a simple fix
Where in SD are you? Volga here, just curious.
B
BobInSD
Just the other side of Brookings! Between Aurora and Elkton.
B
Bud605
Sorry just saw this. You can get straight #1 in Brookings, goto Martin Oil on Railroad Street, not promoting anyone but they are cheap and handle lots of AG fuel, if Elkton and and Aurora dont have #1. Im pretty sure Skyview at Elkton has it. Not sure if Aurora has #1 or blended, used to work at Valero but never stopped there for gas, or fuel...

I plow 14 in the winter from Brookings to Mn line...
B
BobInSD
Good info. I'm almost full now and will start w/ the #1. I work at the college and just got real busy, but I'd hoped to do a few hours of blading and maybe use the tractor to spray thistles before it gets cold. Right now I have a spray rig that I hang out of the back of an old pickup, but ground speed is an issue, so I may get a cheap 3 pt sprayer.
I am interested in the gearbox on the mower deck. Can you send me a picture concentrating on the gear box and the model and serial number of the deck
Thanks
G
GEP
Thanks Delmar My cell 269-277-4922
D
Delmar
Sorry but I didn't get to the garage where the deck is stored today. Will definitely get you pictures tomorrow.
G
GEP
Good morning. I checked the gearbox by model number and I can use the gearbox, also I would need the double pully on the bottom of the gear box.
Thanks
I only have 142 hours on this mower. Prior to this, It has never given me any real problems. I appreciate any advice or help I can get. Thanks
Have a b1550 tractor with 1640A loader.If you leave the loader raised I have found the next day or even a couple of hours that the bucket has lowered by itself (rear PTO does the same thing) Also if I have weight in the bucket raised and leave it for an hour or 2 it will tilt and dump on its own. Is this a control valve issue? If not what the heck is going on. I am A first time owner of this big of a tractor.
T
tractors1
All hydraulic seals leak a bit and will release pressure without the pump running. Then everything settles down to the ground over time.
Did you sell the gear box ?
F
fender76
Perhaps not. We can't find an economical means of shipping. But berky still has first chance.
G
GEP
I would use a prepaid or also called a flat rate box from USPS ( Post Office ) . I would love to have the gear box , please keep me in mind.
Thanks
G
GEP
Roger
Do you still have the gear box? I like to buy it
Thanks
Brad I am north of Benton Harbor 269-277-4922
B
bradtaylor
Ok cool, I will call you, i do not have any parts, was going get it apart first.
G
GEP
Hi Brad
Take the blade of under the gear box, remove blade remove cover over the spindle, now your looking for a snap ring on the spindle the blade was on remove the snap ring. Now go to the top of the deck, remove the 4 bolts on the sides of the gear box, the gear box will pull straight up and out. If you have to prey go easy and slow.
My employer asked me to sell his 1971 L210 Kubota tractor. It is in mint condition with original tires and less than 100 hours. I created a one page flyer that I sent to Kubota dealers within a 50 mile radius of Williamstown, MA where the tractor is located. The flyer has a great photo but also lists my phone number. I found this forum through a google search and registered. Can you assist me?
Reactions: 1 user
There is a safety switch in the seat and yes when you get of the tractor will stop running. I have a g1900 but I fixed that problem, mine will run when I get of
Sorry for the delay in response. Been trying to work out a way to make this work. I thought PayPal offered a way to send money. My phone number is Land line 541-672-5604 or cell 360-477-1400. Do you have a total amount? I have one other option I am going to check on. There is a paypal program called XOOM that allows me to send money to a Walmart for you to pick up, but I need to read more about it.
T
trpstu2
I'll give you a call later today.