New profile posts

dlsmith, I read your post about sidecarflip being on TBN.
Do you know what name he goes by over there?
We were beginning discussions a possible equipment deal, but we never exchanged email addresses or phone#s, so I can't reach him nor he me.
Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill
(Lil Foot)
Put in three hours on the new tractor that was delivered today. We are off and running....and learning.
I sent a reply about the QH to flail connection via “conversations”. Easier to track there...
Hello fellow Orange-tractor-folks. I just purchased a new L2501 to be delivered Saturday, March 13, 2021. I will use it on my five acre lot to clear brush and mow. I included a LP grooming mower and box blade with the purchase, and am going to get a tooth-bar in the near future as well. I am located in Dallas, Oregon west of Salem in a rural area. I look forward to learning from the experienced tractor owners here on this group. thanks!
RussD*
Dallas, Oregon
L2501 owner
I’m curious as to the part number for the chute deflector on your snowblower? If I recall from your YouTube video, it operates off the 3rd function.
Thanks.
B7800; Starting issue- electrical; engine cranks, won't run; get 12v at solenoid, 5.9v at fuel shutoff relay ( which is brand new from dealer)
bypassed seat safety, forward reverse gear safety, pto is off; when I bypass the fuel shutoff relay and the solenoid clicks, engine runs ; sometimes it clicks, sometimes it doesn't. possibly bad relay?? Am I missing any other safeties?? Don't know much about the OPC??
Lift on L175 slowly leaks down even when I put valve in lock position. I am pretty sure the O-rings need to be changed. If someone has a clear break down pic of this valve that they don't mind sharing, it would be awesome. Thanks and have a blessed day.
i recently purchased a used G2160-R48S that i knew had a steering issue. it will turn 15 degrees left or right just fine. after that it turns really hard. i know i will have to diagnose further, but to start, am i looking at a power steering unit under the steering wheel or the rack and pinion below on the side of the frame?
randy
Sir,
I need a L285 steering gear box, P/N 34260-16110. I've tried all the salvage places, looked for aftermarket etc. contact me at natedozier at att dot net I did do a search on here already didn't find a match or I looked over it. Thank you muc
bird dogger, I sent you an email concerning the purchase of a set of these covers. When you get time check out your email and get back to me.
Thanks, Jim.
Hey Borg, I have what you are looking for. I was exactly where you're at about a month ago so I would like to return the favor that someone else gave me. Please send me your email address and I will send you the MX series operator manual.

Best Regards,
Kent
B
Borgf15
Kent,
Thanks for the offer. It turns out a local dealer emailed it to me yesterday (same day i asked). I appreciate your gesture!
Reactions: 1 user
O
Orange Man Good
Hey anytime and I'm glad you got what you needed.
Is your B7200 still available? Am in PA and looking for small garden tractor Will drive down if there is a place to rent trailer to haul back north Thanks Br
POS
POS
Yes
POS
POS
Stan's MFA is a Uhaul dealer in Boonville, Columbia is 25 miles East of Boonville has a good selection in stock .
660-882-3300 my cell, might text first so I know you aren't a scammer:)

Updated with more photos

Looking to install a set of turf tires and rims on my 2016 L3901 Kubota 4WD. Any help with what sizes I need would be appreciated
I just finished reading your write up on the L2501 Turbo and wondered if you ever followed thru with a turbo kit and install details. Your work looks really clean! My L is still in warranty but I don't want to let your mods get lost because at some point I will want to bump the HP and performance on my tractor.
Hi Chad - Quick question. Was reading some of your prior posts. You've said you bought a Woodmaxx FM62 (H?) but originally had the QH10 quick hitch on your tractor. I'm in a similar situation - have an L2501 and QH10 and an FM62H is on its way across the country to me. Woodmaxx says the QH10 is similar to the IMatch quick hitches and unfortunately will not work.

What did you do for yours? Were you able to get the QH10 working with a modification or did you change to the QH15? (I'm reading folks have had luck with the QH15.)

Thanks much.

Mark
C
Chad D.
Mark, so sorry I missed this message!

connecting the flail to my QH was super simple. I used a pair of leaf spring shackle plates and one extra pin. Let me describe, and I can text you a photo if needed.

the plates are 3/8” x 2” flat bar. 6” long, with 3/4” holes 4.5” apart.

min top of the QH, where it pins to the tractor top link, put a plate on the outside of the QH pin hole. Both sides! Like a washer under the pin head and just in from the clip! You may need a slightly longer pin for the top link/QH connection. These plates will extend rear-ward and line up with the slotted hole on the flail. Easy as pie.
I leave the shackle plates on the AH all the time. They just rest there when I’m not using the flail, and don’t interfere with any other functions.

I’m not on OTT much, so shoot me a text if you’d like a couple photos.
(541) 501-1784
C
Chad D.
Mine is not an H, but I wish it was now that I have rear remotes. I bought my flail used with what looked like about an hour of time on it. The blades were still shiny. It was just too much for the original purchaser. Worked well for me, and saved me close to a grand!