New profile posts

Hey old timer, you still kicking and screaming over there? Haven't seen ya on OTT much. Just checking in and seeing how ya be.
Humm I reckon drilled holes may not be a bad thing. You can drink tons of beer and it will just flow right out. You'll never have to go "break the seal" and wont get shit faced drunk ever again! HAHA Glad to hear your alive and well lil buddy!
Vic. SAW A ZEN_Noh ZL1802 DT A with the word Automatic on the side. Is this a hydrostat drive? What does the Auto mean? thanks. Lexwan. By the way I have a regular ZL1802 which is a 16/4 man trans.
I have a Kubota 1993 B2150 HST 4WD with turf tires. Does anybody know of any AG type tires that would fit a rear 13.6X16 tire, for this tractor?
didnt see a awnser to your question. if you increase the auger speed on your blower it will throw the snow farther
Dave, i noticed my tractor engine oil was a little full i will closely monitor it to see if it comes up higher, which pump did you find that was filling up the crank case? mabe a picture if you can, mine may have same issue and you may have saved me from alot of trouble. Many thanks jeff!
Vic
I have a B2510 snow caster on A B4200D tractor---is there any way to boost the throwing distance of this type of snow Blower?
Vic do you know if a michigan seat highback suspension seat model#v-5300 or something like it will fit in a b3030 kubota tractor. If so does it need modifications and what are they. Thank you
Dave did you get my message? I'm trying to find out if there is a trick to putting the top plate on the transmission of a L295DT. I took it off to replace the gasket and can't get the shifting forks to align.
It's all in good fun. I know no harm was intended and hope he agrees.
Re: advice
I was concerned it might come off a little racist.
Pretty funny though.
My brother owns a farm in Iowa and I talked to him today and I asked the question that you had and he has a rear mounted blower on his small tractor (that is what he calls his John Deere) He has the same problem and says he uses 1000 RPM when he is low gear. He limits the amount time doing this and and only long enough to get a small area cleared where he can get a running start at the rest of his quarter mile long driveway. He did mention that has the skid shoes set so that he leaves 3/4 to inch of snow as he hates having to pick up the gravel in the spring. He said after he is done blowing he then brings out his big tractor and uses the rear blade to get the rest of the snow.

The bad part is I could only get the 2 bags of the dog food as it was their last 2 bags or I would run on all of it that I could.
we just got back from turkey day,just starting to pick up supplies and the auto parts store is closed today. Can you tell me how I would post photos?
I didn't think I was supposed to use anything other than 1st gear for the pto.
Just want to make sure I am not going to damage anything.

I had an absolute riot playing in the snow.
Home made tire studs work great. No more getting stuck.

Looking to install a blade either front or mid mount.
Depends mainly on the size of the blade as it needs to fit and also lift up/down.

Also looking to build a landscape rake.
Steel bar (approx 6 feet wide) with a pile springs attached.
Attach a device on the ass end to pick up all the scratchings.

Good job on the dog food discount.
Our budget is about $50/month
Stock up is what I would do. It will all be used eventually.
I use charcoal to bbq. I will buy 10 bags when they mark them down near $8/bag.

Thanks for the note Michael
I am sure that you will find the proper set up on the snow blower. I have never used a snow blower due to the climate here in Northwestern Washington we just do not get enough snow to justify the expense of one, we do get what I call slop snow and a blower is absolutely not going to work on it. I just use my rear blade and front end loader.
I am waiting on getting a Country Line landscape rake as a local farm supply store is going out of business and I am waiting to see one get marked down as of right now they are $320 for the one that fits my tractor and I am waiting until next week to see if they lower the price some more.
I did get 2 bags of 35 pound Dog food at 30% off and the stuff I feed my dogs is expensive normally $50.00 a bag so I did save some money for the furr babies.
How did it go with the lights?
Did you purchase all you needed?
I'd encourage you to buy led lights, they can handle the shaking and are also brighter.
Keep me posted.
Finally had the chance to use old faithful for moving moving snow.
Definitley getting it figured out, a bit of a learning curve.
I'm using the blower in 1st gear (on pto) and it's firing snow like crazy.
When I'm in low reverse, pto in first I'm not getting enough rpm at the pto.
Although I hesitate to use 2nd gear for the pto it is the only way to get the enough rpm to fire snow.
I'm looking to install an rpm gauge on the pto, want to make sure I stay within working limits.
I've installed a work light, need 2 more for the back end.
Also looking to fabricate a mid mount plow. I will be a snow moving monster.
Okay. I have a L2550 kubota tractor 4 wd. Differential oil is leaking from the propeller shaft housing near the front differential. My question is: Is the shaft housing full of oil and do I have to pull the front differential down from the frame in order to remove it? Any help would be appreciated.