New profile posts

Hoping someone can give me some help with my BX2200 it has a oil leak around the rear main seal which is actually in the front of the tractor I un bolted the flywheel and oil came out from the bolt holes in the crank shaft, the seal looks good. Why would there be only behind at least one of the threaded holes in the crankshaft. Also how do I realign my timing marks on the fly wheel since there is no key way.
VIC, New here! Need Help With: R&R KX 91-2 Injector Pump
I can't find procedure even in compleat set of Kubota manuals. Pump is a Bosch MD Mini pump. Any Ideas? THANKS! EMAIL: rogc@optonline.net
Vic I was also wondering if that is the parts manual and owners manual in one? I found a site that sells the 252 page parts manual and the owners manuals separately. It says they are in English and they are copies of originals, and I can buy them for just over $100 with shipping. I just want to make sure I get a good resource. You obviously know your stuff so I am asking for your honest opinion on what to do. I will buy your manual if you think it has everything I should need. Many thanks.
Hi Vic, just purchased a B7000 from the RB auction in Nisku and have had it shipped to me here in northern BC. I love the tractor but was wondering if you know where to get a repair manual for it as I would love to work on it myself. Thanks
Thanks Vic for the welcome. You guys have already proven to be extremely helpful. Eserv helped me with an HST pump for my ZD 28 mower. I should have it together by next weekend.
Hey Vic
Just realized your in Alberta (South of Edmonton myself) I thought you were from the states. I am new to the site so forgive the newbee questions. Cheers
Sorry I had not replied sooner but I have crazy busy. My wife a Filipina and she has been running me around looking for used lap top computers. She buys a bunch and then ships them to her family in the Philippines. So far for this shipment we located a 2 year old Dell Latitude that we got for a song.

Snow blowing season looks like it might be coming to a close for you soon (You can only pray) Ha Ha. I am glad that you finally got it all dialed in on the snow blowing, I think that the custom wheels you put on finally did the trick. The only thing I would do and this can wait is to PAINT THEM wheels.

Not much other news from from here but it has been windy as heck here. I think the message from that March was to either come in like a lamb or lion was misread someplace it has been all lion all month here.
Vic,

I'm new to the site and just wanted to track your posts. Obviously you have a wealth of info. From the looks of your profile you are one busy man. I really appreciate the depth of knowledge you have and the willingness to share. Not only do you share but you have a wonderful demeanor with not so smart questions and people.

I look forward to many hours here at this site. I have a ZD28F. I used to own a Grande L 4650 with cab and shuttle shift tranny.
Hi Steve,
Reading through the forums I noticed you own a B1600. I bought a B1600 about a year ago and am very happy with it. I would like to get a front end loader for it. Did you ever fing out which one you have?

Thanks
Martin.
Man, I am SOOOOO sick of this winter!! We have had a busy winter sales wise, shop has been slow though. We are a husqvarna dealer now and I am very tired of fixing chain saws.
Found a 48". King Kutter tiller in the States for about $1700.
Its a 4 hour drive, 8 round trip.
Pay 6% tax at the US border, 12 points in Ontario.
Still poking around for used but nothing is coming up.
New in Winnipeg starts at $2100.

I've got snow removal dialed in.
The blower is a beauty.
Tire chains are working great although I should add more rungs.
Maybe I will toy around with the new welder this weekend.
Tractor doesn't struggle at all but the front get's light. I am planning for some extra front end weight to help that out. It is kind of funny how the boat on torsion axles makes the front pop up more but the same boat on spring axles is easier to maneuver. Strange how that works.
Welcome to the forum.
If you're in a rush to secure new parts you should post this question at
Tractorbynet.com
They have a kubota section with a pile of people on-line all the time.
They also have a pile of threads, you may find your answer right away.
If you're not in a rush you will will eventually get your answer here.
Good luck.
I have a l3130 gts and the problem that I am having is that I cannot start off in any other gear than 1 or 2. When I have it in higher gears and run into a hill it will not go or if I start off in let's say 5 gear it will not go. Is there something wrong with the clutch? I checked and it is low on transmission fluid. The engine runs fine and all attachments also work as they should. The problem is that it will only run in 1 thru 3 and if I come to a small hill it will not go until I go back to 1st gear. Please help!!
l3130 GTSI have a. l3130 gts and the problem that I am having is that I cannot start off in any other gear than 1 or 2. When I have it in higher gears and run into a hill it will not go or if I start off in let's say 5 gear it will not go. Is there something wrong with the clutch? I checked and it is low on transmission fluid. The engine runs fine and all attachments also work as they should. The problem is that it will only run in 1 thru 3 and if I come to a small hill it will not go until I go back to 1st gear. Please help!!