New profile posts

Looking for a winter front for a Kubota L 3940 w/ cab & loader
Thanks, Dave
bird dogger
bird dogger
Hi djlondgren, I don't have a pattern for your L3940 but I'd be willing to work one up with you and sew the covers.
I "started a conversation" with you as this message can only be short.

If you log into the OTT website and see this message....If you look in the upper right corner of the page, you'll see an icon of an "envelope".
Select that envelope and you should find my message with more info in it.

Another alternative: feel free to use my regular email address dbratager@midco.net

The "start a conversation" and regular email work a lot better. I'll wait to hear from you after you find that message above.

If you have trouble finding it....message me here again and we'll get it figured out. Anyway, I'd be happy to try to work up a set of covers for you.

David
B7001d Air Filter housing hose and hood. Hi. I‘ve purchased a new air filter housing but I need to find a hose to connect to the engine.. I’m also looking for a hood. Happy to pay carriage to UK. Many thanks
Hey there,

I just came across your post on the hydraulic cylinder replacements for the Woods BH 750. I have the same problem of having to replace mine, but at $900 a pop I was hoping to find a cheaper option.

Are you able to list out the exact parts you used to build new replacements with? I would really appreciate the help.

Kindest regards

Jacques
kubotasam
kubotasam
Sorry for the long delay. My wife has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. I just have not had the time to be on my computer. Unfortunately I am not able to give you the list of parts. It was 5 or 6 years ago and I did not keep the records. luck with your Backhoe. Wish I could help.
Just bought a kubota l 1500 and love reading up on it. Will probably need help so lol .Cant wait to get it home. Runs great and looks ok. Needs some tlc The person kept in his big lake home . Talk to you all later
Reactions: 1 user
Looking for some parts for front axle on a 4x4 b6000 looking for uj yoke or n s trumpet or complete a axle if anyone can help please
I also have a Kubota b7100 4x4. It keeps burning through pilot bushings in the clutch. How do I get them to last? What am I doing wrong. Bushing is cheap but changing it takes a dozen hours. Help
Just purchased a Zen noh zl 1511 fd, had a hydraulic line burst and changed it. Now low on fluid and won’t move. Where do I add fluid and how do I know when it is enough?
I can try to send you the WSM that has a GOOD clear wiring diagram. It's 28MB long
C
carlbach
Thanks I do have the WSM and a well used and highlighted copy of the wiring.
Now I’m moving to the next step. Problem #2 - Tractor runs, pumps hydraulic fluid because I forgot to reconnect a hose and nearly drowned in the stuff. All hydraulics now connected. Hydraulic oil topped up. Tractor running at med-high revs, can see pressure in hose from movement, but nothing moves. What are the lever/pedal positions to enable testing of boom & 4-in-1 bucket? I have workshop manual but have not been able to identify a solution.

Problem#3- rear wheels are off ground on jack stands. 2-4wd lever is in position A (2wd). Brake off, depress fwd pedal, instant stop!

Hopefully you guys have previously solved these problems before. Very Grateful for any hints/ solutions. - Cheers Q
My B21 is still randomly stalling and usually will not restart right away. There is a single click sound when the key is turned to the start position and it starts everytime i hear that click ( relay or something ??) After it stalls that click sound is not heard and it just cranks over with no start. I usually Leave it sit for a few minutes and when I turn the key I again. I will hear the click and it fires up immediately. Does anyone have any ideas what is happening ?
Evil Twin, I thought you would think this as a good omen for Biker1mike. I ordered a Honda Goldwing tourer. Yes, a Barcaliner for old folks. 0 to 130 in no time, but then again I am in my later 60's. Anyways, my new ride is VIN number 00001. The dealer has never had a machine with the first production release. The Blue Ridge will be on the list on my way south to see the brother in NC . I was never a knee dragger but I sure do respect those that can do it !!! I tried it at 2 AM on a Honda VT100 and scared the shi* out of me before the track security folks told us to go back to our tents (West Va). You know the track for sure. Mike
The Evil Twin
The Evil Twin
That's pretty darn cool! Heck, I thought it was cool to have a VIN end in 132 (my race #), but a first production is awesome!
I used to have a "touring" bike till I started racing semi-pro. Maybe one year I'll get another when I officially retire from track life.
I have a new Kubota U35-4. How do you engage or activate the "Float Blade" feature??
Thanks!!
D
DKovach
I figured it out.
Couldn't find it on any Kubota owners manual or youtube. Push the blade control lever all the way forward and then more, it will pop further forward and that engages the float function.
gr2707, did Dragontea send you the manual? I need as well, if he sent you a copy. I've messaged him and no reply of yet. Thanks if you can send