New profile posts

Thank you for letting me post my question.
Upon putting my snow blower into summer storage my 3 point hitch no longer worked.
I found that the pin connecting to the shaft fell out. I temporarily inserted a nail but there is no movement of the 3 point hitch.
Any suggestions of how this link has to be attached to the shaft.? Does the position of the shaft have to be preset in a given position before attaching the link?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hans
Equipment
L6060hstc cab
WoodMaxx 78HM flail mower
EA Land leveler 78"
EA Box Blade 78"
Backhoe BH92
4 -in- 1 front bucket
Just bought my first Kubota Tractor (BX2380) and am super excited to get this thing to work on our new house build!
starting over, I thought I was talking to you but was told I was not, I am interested but thought we could talk about distance,,, I am in California, but want the tractor in Wyoming my number is 512-968-9933 you can call and maybe we can figure out something... anyway thanks.
steve
Hi, Henro. Saw a pic of your top and tilt cylinders....can you share the source for the side tilt cylinder please?

Thanks!
Al
Trying to get my Kubota Diesel TG1860 in shape to mow my property... my son in law drove it on a mud patch and the belt came off and we can't get it back on and adjusted.
i want to add power steering to my L245dt kubota. i read your article on this. just wondering if you had to move the alternator and or where did you move it. i think i can get a nissan pump. also did you put an idler tensioner on it. thanks
i have a kubota L245dt and steering box is bad. i would like to put power steering on it because it has a front end loader. i thought about putting automotive type power assist cylinder and valve along with a pump that would bolt to engine. but i still need the column/gear box. do you have any ideas that may help. thank you dock
billrigsby
billrigsby
No, Sorry, I have no idea where to start on a project like that,
Mine is bone stock, except for gauges, post on the forum.
I bet some one if not a lot of folks will have good ideas.

I do understand with the loader how PS would be nice!
D
doc harper
thanks bill. i think i can put a power assist cylinder and valve off a chevy nova from the 60s. gonna try to fit a pump to front of engine 1st.
billrigsby
billrigsby
Please keep us posted on the procedure and progress for others in the same boat!
I have a ZD221 48 zero turn and constantly have starting problems. If you get off mower to pick up stick it will shut off even with parking brake set and not restart. Three times I have dismantled and removed the switches and no problem all function well. I crank it and make the safety switch cut it off by releasing the brake and lift off seat or other maneuver to make it shut off. It functions fine a couple of times then wont start. Anyone have a clue please help me, just cant find problem. Once it gets warm and runs for a while and you shut it off it won't start.
Got loader arms on and exchanged bucket for forks. Loaded the mount for snowblower on skid. Next to take the hydraulic cylinder for the up down on mount and rebuild as seal is leaking a bit. Then to store the winter gear away.
"HELP" Just inherited a BX-237O TRACTOR and need to identify all the location of the controls starting with brakes . I have driven many tractors since age of 12 but this is a strange one to me no duel peddles for the brakes or brake locks identifiable and lever and knobs you cant read upside down with my poor eye sight
S
SRRGC1
You generally will NOT have individual rear brake pedals on sub-compacts as they are NOT used for actual farming purposes like your 2370. Light loader work and mowing. Did you obtain an owner's manual for your BX? PTO controls on left, hydraulic on right.
I have a old B7100 D battery wont charge generator seems to be be putting out voltage, finally found regulator under the dash what voltage should be coming from red wire on regulator?