New profile posts

does the kubota d1105 engine fit in the Kubota l245dt? It comes with the d1101 from the factory. What are the differences between the two engines?
1G702-51010 Kubota PUMP,INJECTION,ASSY
L3830 HST Pumping out of 1 injector. Let the air out, loosened the injectors but no fuel out. Two injectors bad?
I just got a wonderful B7800 in July and I also found a good used 72” Woods rear discharge finish mower. It’s great and might be a little bit easier to maneuver since I have my loader up front. I compensate for the loader by simply backing up instead of trying to turn and with the HST and the rear pedal, it works our well.
Looking for a kit for a M5040 of 2 lift arms, 1 adjustable leveling arm, 1 stabilizer bar, 2 stabilizer chain assemblies, 1 adjustable top link, 2 leveling arm brackets, non-Kubota to save some $$$$$ if possible. I bought a M5040 with a backhoe, so missing the 3point hitch parts.
D
D.jFarm78
I got mine from ASAP.
David
Okay looking for help getting started on a B8200 hst moves runs perfect for 5 minutes. Then everything stops if I unscrew the hydro cap between my feet it lets air out and it runs perfect again? I don’t know these systems well any advice on where to start?
New to this forum and new to tractors…haven’t yet purchased the LA 403 B 3030 from the neighbor, but we are going to at the end of the month she still needs it to move some hay and mow. It has 1300 hours,brush hog, rear grader,and front end bucket, and tire chains if she can find them. We have 13 acres on the high plains about 6100 feet elevation. Any feedback would be appreciated around $9000. Thanks in advance panran
I'm interested. Just need to know how much shipping is and where to send it. Hal
The_Wingnut
The_Wingnut
OK...let me know the town I'll be shipping to and I'll get a UPS cost.
OK everyone My problem is finally solved, it turns out that the quick coupler was bad on the line that supplies the tilt cylinders, didn't even know they could go bad other than just start leaking. I guess you can still learn things even at my age. God bless all you folks, and a very big thanks for your help.
Did you ever figure this out? I too am having same symptoms you described and found relay behind turn signal is buzzing with key turned to start. stays buzzing until I disconnect battery to "reset"...
who do you buy your LP from?
ctfjr
ctfjr
Thanks Jim!
The house we bought has a 500gal underground tank. The prev owner n I bought it from the lp company do now I can buy gas anywhere. They were getting their lp from All Gas @ $3.26 / gal :mad:. One of Torrco's customers (where I work) filled me at $2.12. I asked him about a prebuy and am waiting for hi to come back to me.
btw I am going to take down 5-10 pines abt 30' tall. Any interest? Otherwise I'm just going to dump them in the woods.
L35
L35
Thanks for the offer on the trees but I’m all set for a bit. Scored a nice local deal that I really didn’t even need but it was too convenient to pass up.
ctfjr