New profile posts

How do we proceed with the purchase? Haven't heard from you?
T
trpstu2
Sorry for the delay. I'm not going to do the transaction by PayPal. Would you be willing to mail a certified cashier's check drawn on your bank?
You posted a link to you moving some snow back when your L5740 was new. Can you tell me about the snowblower you were using? I now have a "new" 5740 and am thinking I'll want to downsize from my IH-80 (7 ft.) blower. I'd like to get a solid 6-ft. blower if the tractor can handle it.
I appreciate any advice you can send my way--thanks.
is this private postings to receive email info to purchase?
T
trpstu2
Yes, I was wanting to work out something else besides PayPal.

I'm not going to do the transaction by PayPal. Would you be willing to mail a certified cashier's check drawn on your bank?
my Kubota b7100hst4wdwillnot move forward or reverse the pto doesn't turn. when I push in the clutch pedal a loud horrible noise occurs. when the clutch is out a there is a iow grinding noise. when the tractor warms up a little the input shaft from the clutch to transmission turns very slowly and sometimes stops.
My L3400DS is nocking a lil bit of blueish smoke under a load but stops after a lil bit, when warms up happens more often pulling injectors first to see if maybe water in fuel. All filters are new. Fill like it's a valve. If so can I repair it, or do I do a total rebuild?
I'd suggest sending a PM to North Idaho Wolfman with questions about HST. He working a job and building a house so you will need some patience, but he will know what direction to send you. Good luck with it.
O
Orangegrass
Hi Len. thank you for your quick response and advice

rgds melvin
I am hoping you can help me help another B1550 owner.

He only has a smart TV to try and belong to the forum and seek info.

Could you take pictures of your tractor in the area of the suction screen and hydraulic block and post them on the following thread.

B1550 hydraulics

Dave
where do i find the headlight relay on my 2000 model mx 6000 rops. i have a code that is not in my manuels; E-21. mechanic sd he thought it would be relay.
Mr. K. I just started reading OTT and was using an Android app called "Tapatalk" when the forums were under the old "program and settings". After the upgrade I am no longer able to get OTT on Tapatalk without getting an error "Network error please try again later (get_config). I have tried several things to no avail. Can you please advise me what I need to do to fix this problem.
Thanks
Tim
Mr. K
Mr. K
Hey Tim, thanks for reaching out. Tapatalk is currently disabled on the site. Instead, try browsing the site using your phone's browser. Most members are giving this a shot now and we've heard that it's alright (especially after increasing the font size a bit from your profile settings). Give it a try and let us know your feedback?
John T
John T
I just noticed tapatalk not working.... I sure hope you get back on it... I find it MUCH more convenient on a smart phone.
Reactions: 1 user
Looking for a front four hole wheel for a L2000. Wondering if you had or knew of a source? Thanks!
L
LaGuy
Vic I'd really appreciate it. I've called like five large Tractor salvage yards across the US and so far nothing.

At this point I don't even care about it being actual Kubota,. Even an aftermarket 'Fit-'em" as my father in law used to call them would do fine. Thanks!!!
Adjust your stabilizer links while on level ground before you start mowing. They should allow a little play but definitely not enough to rub the tires. You need to adjust the turnbuckles then tighten the jam nuts securely. The telescoping stabilizers would be a great improvement but if you adjust the turnbuckles properly and secure the jam nuts you should have no problem.
Enjoyed taking a young friend seeking a career in law enforcement on a tour of Kingston Pen.
Welcome to my profile. I'm a dedicated Kubota owner and user. I have a range of equipment and lot's of attachments. I'm looking to learn from and share my knowledge with fellow Kubota users. Thanks for stopping by.
Morley
Morley
Appreciated your comments on the chipper issue, I should re-name myself "farther-up-north-Alberta". Regards, Wayne.
UpNorthMI
UpNorthMI
That’s a good one, I’m north enough and winters are long enough ...lol