New profile posts

The Tractor is 2001 model L3000. The battery was put on the charger and appears to have an adequate charge. I don't think it has the cable, if so haven't seen it.
Hi,

I just signed on as a member and found you site very helpful & interesting. I've been pouring through books at Napa for a long time trying to cross reference the air filter numbers with the dimentions without any luck. (Until I found your site)

One thing that's has me stumped for awhile.... how do you add fluid to the front dif on a L1501DT? The drain plug is easy to find, but the filler has got me stumped? Is it the plugs on top of the axles by the knuckles? If so how do you check the level?

Also, wanted to pass along the oil filter number for the L1501DT is a 1033 from NAPA.

Thanks,
Jeff
Hi Vic
Found crank SPECS. Can you tell me what under sizes are avaailable For this engine? Z650. Thanks Mark
Hi Viv Mark again, Does the b 6000 use the same engine? I need to get the crank Turned and need The standard rod and main journal sizes. Hom much does the wsm cost?
Hello and welcome to OrangeTractorTalks forums! Myself and Vic setup these forums and the articles on our main site after spending many many hours tooling away on Kubotas in various states of disrepair. I'm a bit more technical on the computer-side of things than Vic is so he leaves the finer details to me, which is ok because I'll admit I sometimes come up a little shy on the technical details of Kubota repair - that's Vic's department!
Hey Keith, thanks for registering on the new forum. I've seen a few of your photos in the gallery and they look pretty good - I'd say that you are picking up the bits and pieces just fine. Please continue to post those pics of rare JDM Kubotas - it helps other folks figure out what they've got on their hands (and how much work they have ahead of them!)
Hi guys, from Australia, I,m not very familiar with forums,threads,posts, bits and pieces, but I guess I,ll pick it up as I go. It,s a great site and I,ll keep coming back for technical info and photos in the gallery. I work at a company which imports and sells the JDM Kubota,s. It,s certainly gives me an opportunity to see the large rural areas of Australia. See ya Keith.
J
JOLJ
Hi, I have 20 acres in South Carolina, USA & I own an old OT30 tractor.
I bought a L4701 Kubota in 2020.
I till & cut weeds mostly, I bought a Conex & dug a 24" X by 48" deep trench to bury a 2 pipe for power.
May have been over kill, but I enjoyed it.
I also am digging up stumps, after clear cutting pine, to return the corn field to the property.
JOLJ