New profile posts

G
grayseals734
appreciate some input from all my new friends out there. I recently moved into the new tractor owner category having purchased a 2022 LX2610. I loved my 1987 John Deere 855 compact diesel but after 20 years it is worn out and we decided to move into a new Kubota. My problem is after only 36 hours we have gone through over 2 quarts of hydraulic fluid. The yellow dipstick for the golden hydraulic oil (don't get me started on that!) has been at or below the fill line 4 times already. We have crawled underneath and have not seen any evidence of any leaks. We just had 50 hour service done on it at our Kubota dealer and told him our problem and they could not find any leaks or any evidence that fluid is leaking or mixing in other areas internally where it is not supposed to be. Obviously something is going on that shouldn't be but no one has any idea what it is. wonder if anyone has any experience with this or any ideas where the fluid is disappearing to. Thanks.
Hi Lance,

I saw your comment in a post from 2019 about having a bevel gear case that would fit a L185DT. I am trying to find two to fit a L245DT, and know that the two tractors take the same part (35220-43440). Do you still have one or two? I am in Northern California as well, up in Eureka. I know I can get them new, but it they are available used and in good shape, might as well give them new life in an old tractor. While I'm asking, any chance of the front wheels as well?

I figured it's worth a shot, in the event you still have the L245DT or parts.

Thanks,

Bill
T
Tweeter
my L 245 DT tractor has starting issues. starter klicks most of the time when trying to start. If I tap on starter or try it different times the starter works correctly. Purchased new "direct replacement " starter and it did the same thing just clicks. new starter is quite different no nose cone around bendex, acts like bendex is not long enough to engage in flywheel. Installed original starter back in tractor. Did notice a post about adding a relay to correct the problem. Can you send a diagram and what relay was used in this application ?
Do you still have a bucket for a AL 402? And if so how much are you looking for? And if not how much did you let it go for? Just curious as I have been searching for one myself.

Thanks
I lost $3500 on a land plane that was supposed to ship on 2/1/2024 that I ordered in August of 2023. I have all the supporting emails and original invoice.
I have a L2250DT and It is Leaking Engine Oil severely from the back of the Engine, I believe to be the Main Oil Seal leaking. I just bought it and it did have a leak, but after I changed the Oil it now runs out at about a rate of 1 quart per hour. So I need to Replace the Main Oil Seal, I believe. Does anybody have any tips to a remove everything in front and unbolting the engine and moving just the engine forward enough to access the main oil seal? That way I would not have to hoist it up. Right now I don't have a hoist yet.
I don't use this forum much so don't know how to tell you that I fixed my LA181 bucket problem this morning. Thank you for reaching out to me. It was a very tiny cotter pin that had broken and the joystick clamp fell off the lever to the bucket that allowed me to curl and uncurl. I am so excited that I am boing out to work with my tractor today. Yeah!!!!
Hello.i have a good used cover for your Kubota. You can reach me at 209 -712-4066.
I am in central California.
Thank you Lance Newhall
Hello Hkb82.
I'd like to thank you for your response to Northwoods regarding his negative comments. I should've known you were a Canadian, even better in Ontario, since that's where I am too. I found his, and a few others', pretty discouraging. I'll be posting an update with more info later today if you're interested.
Hi Torch! North Idaho Wolfman said you are the person to see about getting my hands on a hydraulic block diverter for a B 6100. Is that something I can buy from you possibly? I would like to add a hydraulic top link to my little tractor… thanks so much for the help!
Hello,

I stumbled across a post you replied to about a Kubota 8540 clutch pack. I see you replaced a lot of them, so I am wondering if you had any experience with the m120 clutch packs. Right now, I am in the process of splitting it but I'm not sure what to use to split it yet or what really I'm getting myself into so any information would be appreciated.
L
lugbolt
No, I never did anything larger than the 9540. Shop wasn't big enough. Little tiny mom-and-pop dealership at the time. Sorry, I wish I could be of more help.
Quick question on the Cat 1, Euro hooks.

I have all my equipment set up with 7/8" lower link pins (each runs between U bracket).

If I converted my set up to the Cat 1 Euro hooks, is this all I need? I don't want to get into any type of additional plates, flanges, etc.

Thanks a million for your time and help!!
Wendol
MtnViewRanch
MtnViewRanch
Typically you would have a set of implement balls (2 balls would be 1 set) that would stay on those 7/8" pins with each implement.

The balls are the only additional item required. The big advantage of the Euro hooks over say the Pat's QH system is that the Euro-type connection allows for full articulation and therefore does not wear out with heavy use as the Pat's system seems too with heavy duty usage.
W
wendol
Thanks for the quick response.
Looking for a winter front for a Kubota L 3940 w/ cab & loader
Thanks, Dave
bird dogger
bird dogger
Hi djlondgren, I don't have a pattern for your L3940 but I'd be willing to work one up with you and sew the covers.
I "started a conversation" with you as this message can only be short.

If you log into the OTT website and see this message....If you look in the upper right corner of the page, you'll see an icon of an "envelope".
Select that envelope and you should find my message with more info in it.

Another alternative: feel free to use my regular email address dbratager@midco.net

The "start a conversation" and regular email work a lot better. I'll wait to hear from you after you find that message above.

If you have trouble finding it....message me here again and we'll get it figured out. Anyway, I'd be happy to try to work up a set of covers for you.

David
B7001d Air Filter housing hose and hood. Hi. I‘ve purchased a new air filter housing but I need to find a hose to connect to the engine.. I’m also looking for a hood. Happy to pay carriage to UK. Many thanks
Hey there,

I just came across your post on the hydraulic cylinder replacements for the Woods BH 750. I have the same problem of having to replace mine, but at $900 a pop I was hoping to find a cheaper option.

Are you able to list out the exact parts you used to build new replacements with? I would really appreciate the help.

Kindest regards

Jacques
kubotasam
kubotasam
Sorry for the long delay. My wife has been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. I just have not had the time to be on my computer. Unfortunately I am not able to give you the list of parts. It was 5 or 6 years ago and I did not keep the records. luck with your Backhoe. Wish I could help.
Just bought a kubota l 1500 and love reading up on it. Will probably need help so lol .Cant wait to get it home. Runs great and looks ok. Needs some tlc The person kept in his big lake home . Talk to you all later
Reactions: 1 user
Looking for some parts for front axle on a 4x4 b6000 looking for uj yoke or n s trumpet or complete a axle if anyone can help please