WTB B219 docs

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
I'm looking for quality operation and parts manuals for the B219. I've tried all the links I can find (only parts) and all of them have one thing in common: horrible reproduction and poor to useless illustrations.

It doesn't have to be as good as the doco I got from Messy-icks (Kubota original books) for the B6100, but the images and diagrams must be legible. Surely there must be a source?

Thanks!

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
I *love* free! And whomever scanned all those and posted them deserves high praise!

Sadly, my vision is so bad that I cannot make our the detail in any of the manuals I've d/l'ed from KBBooks.

Fortunately, the Owner's; Parts; and WSM I got from Messick's were legible and I'm delighted with that purchase and don't regret the >$125 price tag. I couldn't find any doco on the B219 on their sight, nor could their CSRs locate any. <sob>

Funny, I started to PM you and ask. I didn't want to intrude, and wanted to give the community an opportunity to contribute. However, you're the one who always has the straight goods.

I'm very grapeful! <hic>
-Shaun-