WSM

horsegirlhusband

Equipment
B2400
Jan 6, 2023
Northern California Coast
I bought one from the same seller and it just arrived this morning. I'm happy with it. It looks like they just printed the free pdf from kubotabooks.com and put it in a binder. You might get a better price at your local copy shop or kinko's, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: 1 user

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
thank you for the reply as long as it's all there, I think it will be worth it.
If you don't have a printer and it is just a printed version of what is available for free at kubotabooks.com (or preferably for a small optional donation), would it not be cheaper to download the file and get a copy business to print it for you?

AND if you do have a printer, nothing beats printing out the pages of interest and not worrying about dirtying them when you are using them. Can always print out new ones...

Not sure JMS13 is referring to the same tractor as you though, or if kubotabooks.com has the WSM for your tractor.

Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Kubotabooks.com does not have that WSM.

Careful as a lot of these are Manuals for tractors from a different region and will not match the tractor your working on.

If they don't list it with the proper cover and manual P/N its probably going to leave you looking at the wrong manual.
Kubota has never called their manuals a " Tractor Service Workshop Repair Manual"
It's a WSM = " Work Shop Manual

Last edited:

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Spend the money and order the correct one from a Kubota dealer. In the long run, the extra money you spend could save you a bundle of money versus buying a manual made for a different region or model. Doing something wrong by using information out of an incorrect manual can cost a lot of money.

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Will your Kubota dealer give you an electronic copy of the correct one? I agree with printing out the pages you need, ruining them, then printing new ones. I like being able to search my manual for the bits I want.