Worth every minute of your time.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Oh man,,,,,Grandpap was a one of Chrysler's VP's back in the early 60's, and I can remember him saying pretty much these same things back in the early 60's ,I figured it was just the ranting of a drunk old Irishman,, then came the Nam and when I got back to the world I started to understand that he wasn't ranting but predicting the future of the country.. Bad thing was he had a massive stroke and I could never talk to him about what I learned from his ranting's

dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
Unfortunately many who are considered "crazy ranters" are simply ahead of their time.

While not a ranter, Einstein was considered backward because his teachers did not understand him and how he thought, His thinking was so outside of the box so to speak that his teachers could not even comprehend the slightest bit of it. Ahead of his time for sure.

One need to look not far to see what the failure of the family unit does to society - just take a look at what many research scholars think caused the Roman downfall... many say it was the wholesale loss of the family unit and the society values that it brings.

But then, I would also hate to return to some of the values of the past such as the genocide against the American Natives or the practice of slavery. Or for that matter not paying attention to "every man is created equal...." except of course now days many of those in the government or law enforcement do think that they are above us, or have a us verses them mentality. When in reality they are just people too, sometimes doing a thankless job that pleases no one. But at other times trying to be tyrants or little kings controlling the "masses"

David