World Ag Expo - Tulare, California

Calman93611

Equipment
Kubota B7100 w/FEL & BH, Kubota B7100 w/FEL and box scraper, Kubota K008,
Mar 8, 2015
Clovis, CA
Just curious if anyone else is going to the World Ag Expo. I have been going to this ag show for a long time now and have always stopped by the Kubota booth. Everything related to ag is here and I mean everything. Whenever I am looking for new equipment I usually wait for this show, great sale prices and usually you can try something out before buying.

If you do go make sure to get the ribeye steak sandwiches.

BTW if you plan to go then you had better make room reservations now, usually all hotels/motels within 45 miles are booked up very early.

http://worldagexpo.com/

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
Agree about the hotels. Had to book in Madera last time we went.

Great show to go to at least once. Lots of million dollar plus equipment to buy (or look at in my case). Some of it is pretty incredible, unique, and inventive.

After going a few years in a row, things started to look the same. Haven't been in about five years now.

One year I stopped in the Stihl booth to try to get a deal on a chain saw...wasn't happening. But that just may be Stihl policy.

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I'm going usually go every 3 or 4 years great place to look at new equipment and meet some nice people . I just go up for the day don't stay over.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
A local mall use to hold Ag Day every year, but not this year, they say they cannot afford it. It always seemed to me the place was packed during that week, and other times of the year,,, welll you might be hard pressed to find 50 people there