Wiring for a third function valve on L3902 with a LA526 loader

jlmoore

New member

Equipment
L3902DT
Aug 4, 2025
2
1
3
Weir, MS
Anyone have the wiring diagram for a third function valve "Hydro-Tek / HTD-01-3C60-D12-YC-B"? It has six pins/connections for wires 3 on each side upper left and and middle left go to the control arm buttons. The dealer had the power wire come under the tractor and connect to wiring at the back near the power for the rear lights. I drove over some dead brush, and a limb caught the power wire and snatching wire out of the housing and breaking it. I have no clue which connector it goes to. Please let me know if you can help. Hydro-Tek.jpg
 
Last edited:

TheOldHokie

Well-known member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
12,978
7,352
113
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Anyone have the wiring diagram for a third function valve "Hydro-Tek / HTD-01-3C60-D12-YC-B"? It has six pins/connections for wires 3 on each side upper left and and middle left go to the control arm buttons. The dealer had the power wire come under the tractor and connect to wiring at the back near the power for the rear lights. I drove over some dead brush, and a limb caught the power wire and snatching wire out of the housing and breaking it. I have no clue which connector it goes to. Please let me know if you can help. View attachment 179950
I could probably figure it out by inspection but if you cant seems like a question for the dealer that wired it.

Dan
 

NCL4701

Well-known member

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
3,677
6,879
113
Central Piedmont, NC
You may have already tried this, but sending an inquiry via the support link on Hydra-Tek’s website might get you an answer. 🤷‍♂️