winterization

Bee-Positive

Well-known member

Equipment
BX1880, Cab, FEL, Tooth Bar, MMM, QH, Ballast Box
Nov 16, 2022
1,173
1,086
113
Amsterdam, NY
Are you storing it until next spring or using it to move snow this season?

I use mine all winter so the only thing I do is add Anti-gel to the diesel fuel and keep it inside an unheated garage. Also make sure your engine antifreeze is good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 users

hedgerow

Well-known member
Jan 2, 2015
486
476
63
Malcolm NE
I normally like to run a couple tanks of treated fuel threw my snow plowing rig which is normally my skid steer before the real cold sets in. I always check the cord on the engine heater to make sure its doesn't have any bad spots in it. and plug it in ahead of time to make sure its working also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 users