Will it fit?

Ktrim

Equipment
B2400, lA352 loader,3pth quick hitch/z122r zero turn/restored 52 farmall super a
Dec 23, 2020
Nazareth Pa
Tractor data shows b4672 for that tractor

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
My guess would be that it’s too big for your tractor, based on the fact that the image you showed says a 36 inch buckets available for that backhoe

In addition, I believe the backhoe available for theB7510 is what was mentioned above as the B4672. This is a three-point hitch back hoe. With a three-point hitch back hoe you need to add a reinforced top link bracket minimum, and maybe some other supports to the frame of the tractor. I’m not sure.

Don’t expect that you can just hang a three-point hitch backhoe off the back of your B-7510. If you do that without the heavy duty top link bracket, you can end up pulling the back off the transmission case.

Just something to keep in mind. I have a BL4690 for the back of my B2910. I was always happy with it, but once I got a small mini ex with about the same capabilities… but that’s another story. The mini ex sure is better!

I think the backhoe designations start with the letters BL but I’m taking that from memory so I could be wrong there.

Just checked. B4672A and BL4690A where are the two backhoes available for the B 7510 through B 2910 series.

Reactions: 1 user

Oregon Gardener

Equipment
2002 B7510
Jul 22, 2024
White City oregon
My guess would be that it’s too big for your tractor, based on the fact that the image you showed says a 36 inch buckets available for that backhoe

In addition, I believe the backhoe available for theB7510 is what was mentioned above as the B4672. This is a three-point hitch back hoe. With a three-point hitch back hoe you need to add a reinforced top link bracket minimum, and maybe some other supports to the frame of the tractor. I’m not sure.

Don’t expect that you can just hang a three-point hitch backhoe off the back of your B-7510. If you do that without the heavy duty top link bracket, you can end up pulling the back off the transmission case.

Just something to keep in mind. I have a BL4690 for the back of my B2910. I was always happy with it, but once I got a small mini ex with about the same capabilities… but that’s another story. The mini ex sure is better!

I think the backhoe designations start with the letters BL but I’m taking that from memory so I could be wrong there.

Just checked. B4672A and BL4690A where are the two backhoes available for the B 7510 through B 2910 series.