Where to buy replacement parts

lsmurphy

Equipment
B7001
Oct 19, 2012
Parrrottsville TN
There are many dealers round here that are not married to Kubota and will sell after market parts. There is the usual Colemans and Messicks you will find on the web. As for dealer only parts, my dealer has been pretty good to me.
Independent dealers are good for lights and lift parts and seats and such......shop around.

I ask a lot of questions and BS with the guys at the tractor shops........you'll learn a lot by visiting your local shops and chit-chatting.

NAPA is also a good source for filters and odds and ends like ignition switches and such.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
That will depend on what you are looking for. Some stuff is available from the aftermarket, but a lot is available only from Kubota. They aren't nearly as proprietary as some other tractor makers, though.
Kubota has made over 250 models in their history. The aftermarket isn't going to keep up with that- it just doesn't pay.

Bluegill

Equipment
L3750DT Shuttle, L3800DT FEL both
Jan 11, 2012
Success Missouri
My Kubota dealer was very good when I was rebuilding the front end of our old L3750. I ended up needing $1200+ worth of parts, he gave me a discount and had all the parts in less than a week. Price was comparable to one of the big online Kubota dealers.

beachmissions

Equipment
L285 and B2150
Aug 13, 2013
Greenbrier,TN. U.S.A.
proprietary as some other tractor makers.....yes Hodge that is a good way to some up what I am finding. I have done a little refurbishing to some of our old USA built tractors and I find parts much easier for them.